[3.1 SC] Poet Shakespear's CoC Guide

"
SirTravis wrote:
Oh man, thanks for the quick response. Get some rest mate, I assume the early tree is at least somewhat safe to follow? The rest I can figure out for myself (gear, etc.)

Somehow posted the wrong tree, it's the right one now :D
Sweet, I thought things were off but I am a complete noob so I was not sure. I really appreciate your focus and attention to the guide. Helps a ton.
"
SirTravis wrote:
Sweet, I thought things were off but I am a complete noob so I was not sure. I really appreciate your focus and attention to the guide. Helps a ton.

Feel free to contact me ingame as well. Going to sleep now, probably going to skip today and wake up tomorrow lol...
Last edited by Yagamai on Dec 17, 2017, 2:38:29 AM
Hi, very nice build and pretty fun (as you say never seen such a broken build for level-upping), i just notice something : in the pantheon section you recommand tukohama which gain a buff while being stationary, i thought spell wich move your char like flicker strike (i've search for this and body swap look very similar so...)cut the "stationary stance everytime they're cast.

Did you know anything more about that ?

(Sorry for any eventual mistakes, i'm not a native english speaker)
"
Elli33 wrote:
Hi, very nice build and pretty fun (as you say never seen such a broken build for level-upping), i just notice something : in the pantheon section you recommand tukohama which gain a buff while being stationary, i thought spell wich move your char like flicker strike (i've search for this and body swap look very similar so...)cut the "stationary stance everytime they're cast.

Did you know anything more about that ?

(Sorry for any eventual mistakes, i'm not a native english speaker)

Forgot about this, will update :)
i lvlup this build but the most hard thing is the sustain :/
how do you sustain vs boss ? life leech ? regen %hp ? evade all attack :D ?

edit: your skill tree is for 3.0 not 3.1 you can just replace 3.0 by 3.1 in the hyperlink
exemple
Last edited by mauguen on Dec 17, 2017, 12:27:09 PM
How do I get frenzy charges?
how are you generating leech?
"
imjoni wrote:
how are you generating leech?

We dont use leech on bosses, we use flasks

On packs you got life leech in Lightpoacher and life gain on hit on kinetic blast + gmp for immortality
I love the build, but I find the boss dps is reallllly poor. Any advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info