[3.1 SC] Poet Shakespear's CoC Guide

I'm currently 63, I don't think it will be viable for alot of bosses as the core function of the build face plants you onto the boss.. izaro for example is painful .. teleports you onto traps and all sorts. Some bosses die very fast bosses with extreme damage attacks (blast rays or damage over time) seems to mess me up hardcore but for clearing trash this build is incredibly fun; fun. You literally hold right click and destroy half of the level in a few mins max. Backtracking is fun if you die as you body hop through the coridoor on previously killed enemies. I got from 1-63 in about 6 hours currently on act 10. Despite the dying alot on bosses their HP does drop very fast whilst you are alive but things are one shotting me

To be honest I am not too concerned about bosses only because the build is. So damn fast and fun. Hoping the op refines the build the gear and gem layouts can use alot of work . Give it a go guys and we can come up with better improvements amongst us as the op has abandoned the build it seems to work on a witch.
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 15, 2017, 2:29:01 AM
"
Nevzat wrote:
I'm currently 63, I don't think it will be viable for alot of bosses as the core function of the build face plants you onto the boss.. izaro for example is painful .. teleports you onto traps and all sorts. Some bosses die very fast bosses with extreme damage attacks (blast rays or damage over time) seems to mess me up hardcore but for clearing trash this build is incredibly fun; fun. You literally hold right click and destroy half of the level in a few mins max. Backtracking is fun if you die as you body hop through the coridoor on previously killed enemies. I got from 1-63 in about 6 hours currently on act 10. Despite the dying alot on bosses their HP does drop very fast whilst you are alive but things are one shotting me

To be honest I am not too concerned about bosses only because the build is. So damn fast and fun. Hoping the op refines the build the gear and gem layouts can use alot of work . Give it a go guys and we can come up with better improvements amongst us as the op has abandoned the build it seems to work on a witch.

This is why you switch bodyswap for glacial cascade on bosses ( in pen ) otherwise you just teleport into slams and stuff :P

Still working on making the build more tanky
I've just got to maps, the damage from glacial cascade is very nice but being squishy as hell is not fun.. have to literally kite bosses and cast glacial inbetween dodging so it's hard work.. Not sure if this ascendancy is suited to this style of play to be honest which is a shame
"
Nevzat wrote:
I've just got to maps, the damage from glacial cascade is very nice but being squishy as hell is not fun.. have to literally kite bosses and cast glacial inbetween dodging so it's hard work.. Not sure if this ascendancy is suited to this style of play to be honest which is a shame

Yeah might switch to another ascendancy and get a brass dome or kaoms hear or something else tanky instead. It's great for farming maps up to t10 though. 75% Dodge chance and 60% evasion chance doesn't cut it... They need to buff this for endgame maps. Will update guide tomorrow!
Last edited by Yagamai on Dec 15, 2017, 10:15:17 PM
whats the advantage of going inquisitor vs assassin?
"
imjoni wrote:
whats the advantage of going inquisitor vs assassin?

There isn't any really :) We use EE which is pretty much what Inquisitor does...
Will update guide tomorrow, this will change everything! Get your regret points ASAP! :D
Last edited by Yagamai on Dec 17, 2017, 1:59:05 AM
So, has the guide been updated now? There are no dates listed by any of the updates so it is a little hard to discern. I just want to make sure before sinking currency into the account.
"
SirTravis wrote:
So, has the guide been updated now? There are no dates listed by any of the updates so it is a little hard to discern. I just want to make sure before sinking currency into the account.

Added a date stamp.

But this won't be final for a while, going to do some extensive testing tomorrow ( its 8 am now haven't slept yet.................... )
Last edited by Yagamai on Dec 17, 2017, 2:14:07 AM
Oh man, thanks for the quick response. Get some rest mate, I assume the early tree is at least somewhat safe to follow? The rest I can figure out for myself (gear, etc.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info