[3.1 SC] Poet Shakespear's CoC Guide

"
Boloso wrote:
can the spirit charges, generated from the helmet, be linked with support gems?
Yes, it can.
Hey nice build,
one question: How does Elemetal Equilibrium fit in this? Won't the mobs get lightning/ice resistance because of arc and glacial cascade or am I missing something?

Cheers
Can this be used as a "starter" build, i have a tabula but not the Poet Pen's... or is that not advised

thanks
"
Raptile62 wrote:
Hey nice build,
one question: How does Elemetal Equilibrium fit in this? Won't the mobs get lightning/ice resistance because of arc and glacial cascade or am I missing something?

Cheers

They hit one by one so arc gives -50 cold then glacial Cascade hits and gives -50 lightning

"
Nevzat wrote:
Can this be used as a "starter" build, i have a tabula but not the Poet Pen's... or is that not advised

thanks

Yes just level as Arc
Last edited by Yagamai on Dec 14, 2017, 5:15:48 AM
Why is the abyssal cry there? is it so we can taunt off our totem and that it doesn't die? isnt it better for the totem to take aggro from bosses?

Level 38 at the moment, funnest build i've played so far though :) . Be good if you do some updates to the main post with gear and new ideas
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 14, 2017, 7:29:05 AM
"
Nevzat wrote:
Why is the abyssal cry there? is it so we can taunt off our totem and that it doesn't die? isnt it better for the totem to take aggro from bosses?

Level 38 at the moment, funnest build i've played so far though :) . Be good if you do some updates to the main post with gear and new ideas

Updating now, still testing many things though :)
You swapped glacial cascade for body swap in your wand. Is this the way to go? Your gem layout doesn't mention that

Also you have phase run instead of flame dash?

I noticed you are leveling a witch now - why is that, did you not like the assasin?
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 14, 2017, 11:30:50 AM
"
Nevzat wrote:
You swapped glacial cascade for body swap in your wand. Is this the way to go? Your gem layout doesn't mention that

Also you have phase run instead of flame dash?

I noticed you are leveling a witch now - why is that, did you not like the assasin?

You should use Bodyswap in wand for easy farming ( t10 and lower ) and glacial cascade for T11+ maps.

Had a great idea for a new character which is why I made a new character.
Leveling Poet witch now with SRS in one and skeleton mages in the other
Updated Skillgems
Hows the endgame of the build? whats viable? guardians? end bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info