[3.1 SC] Poet Shakespear's CoC Guide

"
Raligard wrote:
Could we get a link to your character so we can see what your current gear / gem set up is at any given time? I've been having fun with this build, but I'm hitting a wall with it at about the level 55 point. Thanks!

Hit a wall in what way? My Necro isn't active anymore so character link will be useless
You're using Corpse Explosion and Body Swap in the wands, but putting tons of points into lightning damage in the tree. What am I missing? These are fire damage skills. I'm just confused about how to put this all together.
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
Last edited by Raligard on Dec 19, 2017, 6:27:20 PM
"
You're using Corpse Explosion and Body Swap in the wands, but putting tons of points into lightning damage in the tree. What am I missing? These are fire damage skills. I'm just confused about how to put this all together.

I guessed for the EE. I think OP is on a good build here, but it needs a few tweaks to take it far. Any updates OP? Having fun so far, but like everyone else, struggling with boss dmg.
"
lord_patr1cio wrote:
"

I guessed for the EE. I think OP is on a good build here, but it needs a few tweaks to take it far. Any updates OP? Having fun so far, but like everyone else, struggling with boss dmg.

Boss DPS is pretty decent with fireball in second poet but I still need to run more tests... This is one of the hardest things I've done in my whole poe career lol. Can't use ball lightning because of EE ( maybe with firestorm ) either...

I think corpse explosion with concentrated effect is the best way but then you need to weapon switch for sockets.
Currently trying Volatile Dead + Desecrate in poet's pen, working pretty well so far for boss DPS :) Can't use it with bodyswap though so will only be a boss switch.
i realy want to try this guide but im confused which gems/links to use for the weapons and chest
they are different in your current gear and links overview
"
Currently trying Volatile Dead + Desecrate in poet's pen, working pretty well so far for boss DPS :) Can't use it with bodyswap though so will only be a boss switch.

Interesting, what links are you using with desecrate?
How do you sustain the manacost of spamming KB?
Insane build. So far it has been really fun to play.

Could we get an update to your build guide please. I feel the same as some of the others who have posted saying that they are confused on what gems and skill tree to use. Id really like to continue the awesomeness.
"
Could we get a link to your character so we can see what your current gear / gem set up is at any given time? I've been having fun with this build, but I'm hitting a wall with it at about the level 55 point. Thanks!

You can use my Build as a reference if you like until OP updates. I m doing up to T15 with not much trouble. Boss damage is a bit low sometimes but doable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info