Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:10:55 AM
Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:11:05 AM
"
zz3613 wrote:
"
MajWoody wrote:
I'm level 94 now and trying to optimize my tree. Is it worth it to get bloodletting at a cost of 3 points?

Here is my way of optimizing the tree, one passive point has the value around 4% attack speed = 14% increased damage = 4% maximum life = 0.8% life regen = 1% block chance.

The bloodletting 3 points are fine, each has damage equivalent to "17% increased damage", which is not too good but certainly better than average.

You should remove the two "12% increased melee physical damage" passives at the beginning of your tree, 2 points or 24% increased damage is not good.

Maybe remove the point for "path of the warrior" as well, so you have 3 extra points for another socket. And put a high attack speed jewel on your socket.

By doing so, you lost "44 increased damage" which is roughly 3 points, and you can add a "7% max life, 8% attack speed with sword" jewel, which gives at least 4 points value. If you have some good jewels it's even better.

Thanks for the feedback. I will see what I can do to get upgrade some jewels. Also, I am sitting at ~8100 health and found that I rarely die from health-related issues (most of the time it's drunken lab traps that more health wouldn't help with in the first place!). I usually feel it's the dps in fights like shaper that causes me issues such as the puddles piling up. I could lose the 2 12% nodes + path of the warrior + 1 of the 5% nodes in Scion wheel (~3.5 points) and pick up berserking for 18% attack speed yielding 4.5 points.

Also, what are these weighted scores from? As a mathematician, I like your approach to optimization but just curious how you derived the weights.
Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:11:13 AM
what do you think about belt of the deceiver? I've found two in abyss ssfhc, and no good abyss belt / jewels yet
Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:11:22 AM
Hey man. Will roll with this build next season as a starter because it seems really cheap to get going. Just wanted to know what weapons do you use for reaally early leveling. Do you use a shield(to take advantage of the early shield nodes in the duelist area) and a sword with reave/cleave or 2h axe for cleave/sunder??

Thanks in advance and good luck
I found frost blades and then sunder to be ideal before I got BF.
Hey man, thanks for the reply but i was asking about weapon combinations not skills :)
I'm actually stunned.

I'm at level 84 and I cannot believe how cheap, efficient and tanky this build is.

I run Blade Flurry only (by the way - I never play BF before and I really regret this) and I sometimes do not switch Concentrated effect to Increased Are of Effect during boss-fights ('cause I'm lazy :P ).

With very mediocre gear, I died only one time due to lag and defeated Uber Izaro at level 79 (non of gems is maxed out).

Needles to say, I shredded all the Abyssal monsters so far with no issue. I cannot even image how powerful this build will be with some investment.

Thank you very much, zz3613! You're awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info