Deleted

"
Snapciddy wrote:
Hey thanks for the Build! Any special tipps for leveling? Is it worth using BF right from the beginning or rather later on when you reach maps etc?
Any tipps appreciated!

You can use cleave at first, then sunder. BF is pretty chill once you get the blood explosion from the first lab. Hmmm, one tip I'd give would be getting some dex and int on rings and amulet. Also feel free to get the 30 dex or int passive until later you upgrade gears.
Hey Mate,

your build looks really interesting! Until now I played with Sunder - but reaching Elder T8 gave me a really heard Time because of lacking damage (t13 map clear no problem though). Now I am considering to switch to your build- BF should help with Bosses. I noticed that your have a Reave gem in your second weapon set... is that a thing for map clearing? Would have to make some investments for weapon and 6L
Hi.
I am very interested on this build. But I have 2 questions:
- Why not use a 1H axe? (I think is stronger and better, I'll play w/axes I guess)
- Why not make a Vaal Lightning Trap to shock enemies? (with a bonus: it's possible make this setup?)

Whatever the answer: Seems a good build, I gonna try it. But: Try to make the guide more beautiful and organized, maybe with a mini-FAQ. Thanks for the build. GL HF <3

(Sorry if I wrote something wrong, I am learning english yet :C)
Last edited by Danmyte on Dec 13, 2017, 7:18:00 PM
axe can not use blade flurry
"
Nardor wrote:
Hey Mate,

your build looks really interesting! Until now I played with Sunder - but reaching Elder T8 gave me a really heard Time because of lacking damage (t13 map clear no problem though). Now I am considering to switch to your build- BF should help with Bosses. I noticed that your have a Reave gem in your second weapon set... is that a thing for map clearing? Would have to make some investments for weapon and 6L

I use reave for gold farming low tier maps. BF is still faster at tier 13 an above, even at clearing maps. Reave takes a while to kill rare mobs.
"
Danmyte wrote:
Hi.
I am very interested on this build. But I have 2 questions:
- Why not use a 1H axe? (I think is stronger and better, I'll play w/axes I guess)
- Why not make a Vaal Lightning Trap to shock enemies? (with a bonus: it's possible make this setup?)

Whatever the answer: Seems a good build, I gonna try it. But: Try to make the guide more beautiful and organized, maybe with a mini-FAQ. Thanks for the build. GL HF <3

(Sorry if I wrote something wrong, I am learning english yet :C)

1. You cannot use BF with axe.

2. Shock only benefits from single (lightning if no starforge) hit with large numbers (crit heavy strike, crit dual strike, etc), BF is a large number of smaller hits and does not benefit from shock much.

Hey I'm trying the build! Great job btw!
Just wanted to ask how do you feel about the new sword Ahn's Might as a budget option for early mapping? Thanks in advance!
"
yperellanios wrote:
Hey I'm trying the build! Great job btw!
Just wanted to ask how do you feel about the new sword Ahn's Might as a budget option for early mapping? Thanks in advance!

It's too slow, though with great DPS, you usually need 2~3 stages for mobs. Ahn's Might has APS 1.3, which means you need to wait some time for each mob kill. It's extremely annoying. I'd go with ichimonji, which has around 1.9APS and 260 pDPS.

A rare sword with 300 pDPS and 1.8 APS usally costs 10~30c, it's not cheap but not expensive either. You can use it all the way up to tier 16.

350 pDPS swords are only needed for bosses like The Shaper, Uber Atziri, Chayula, and The Elder.
Thanks alot!
Looks like an interesting build, I will probably be switching my sunder to this build to see what happens. SKill trees are pretty close.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info