Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

Deleted

Hi,

What would be the ascendancy order? Should i rush GV or VC?
Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:08:20 AM
"
zz3613 wrote:
"
macgreed wrote:
Hi,

What would be the ascendancy order? Should i rush GV or VC?

I won't go gratuitous violence first now. I feel it's not worth to get blood explosion specifically for level 55~75. VC helps a lot on fighting merc/uber izaro and most of the story bosses.

I think the order doesn't matter much in softcore because people get to 80 really fast, and gladiator blade flurry will trivialize Izaro fight at high level. In hardcore games I'll 100% go VC first just to make uber lab safer.

Thanks a lot mate.

Tell me why this shield is chosen and not the other? and I understand not to use the aura? Is not it easier to take then the magic of blood, give more hp and skill will not so much require mana. swaying on 50+ lvle there was a problem with mana, I had to pick up pasivki for mana and strongly lacked intelligence ...
Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:08:28 AM
"
zz3613 wrote:
"
Crombik2 wrote:

Tell me why this shield is chosen and not the other? and I understand not to use the aura? Is not it easier to take then the magic of blood, give more hp and skill will not so much require mana. swaying on 50+ lvle there was a problem with mana, I had to pick up pasivki for mana and strongly lacked intelligence ...

The reason you run out of mana is that you don't have mana leech from the warlord's mark aura. blade flurry isn't mana intensive, warlord's mark is sufficient.

This build does need some intelligence/dexterity on gears, but not much. You'll need 114 int for level 21 conc.

All additional gems do work. It was struggling to get to blood aqueduct with league start gear but after grinding there up to level 75 i got tabula and slotted all recomended gems - suddenly with 3,5k life everything was cakewalk. Maybe early uber izaro wasnt good idea but when i get some leveles and health it will be great :) All in all first time i feel i got good league starter build which will be my first choice next leagues. Big thank You for guide
Just wanted to thank you for the great build! I have pretty crappy gear outside of my The Surrender, and I feel immortal. Even Uber Izaro felt like a joke. Only time I've ever died this league was me being stupid in an Uber Lab trial.
I was curious, why is the anvil no longer a chase item? And is the surrender that much better than a lioneye's remorse? I have a total crap rolled remorse that gives me 188 life with just 1% less block. And I just randomly picked up a near perfect anvil off a tier 4 map last night. \O/

so at lvl 88 I have:

5k life ,25 over on resists and 60% block...all while still using a tab because i'm too lazy to link a belly yet, went with the magnate for the free resists, but I guess I can still do better?
Hello its me again

I change gear to Crab set and i must say this is a best combo against physical dmg i ever see

And this is the effect of using this set

http://scr.hu/26lt/i15cj

Uber Atziri whitout dead Red Elder too (I got Shaper in challeges but my friend do him for me i actually need to go Phoenix and i try myself)

Small update Shaper killed with one dead

Last edited by TwardykorPL on Mar 18, 2018, 9:20:00 AM
Hi, any chance of getting profile link of friend doing uber elder mentioned in first post?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info