Deleted

I'll have to try that!
Could this build be used as a uber lab farmer early on in the league?
Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:08:49 AM
Hi! Loved the build this league and was looking to play it next. Do you think the ascendancy changes change anything for this build?
Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:08:56 AM
Hi, i was planning using Your build as league starter in bestiary and was afraid that changes killed but after reading Your comment i think it still be good. All in all do You estimate it will be better (with no other changes) compared to 3.1? More dmg? More survivability?
Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:09:18 AM
I'm just glad this build didn't get nerfed into oblivion. I just started POE mid abyss league so this was my first build I've played past act4, and let's just say this build has ruined me!! any other build just feels way too squishy and slow/clunky. I love the reave attack speed/AOE, and shield charge puts any other movement skill i've tried to shame.

Being new to POE, I'm still not familiar with 90% of the uniques out there and from what I've seen you know this game like the back of your hand, what unique hats would you use over a rare? I've been using Devoto's Devotion and loving the extra movespeed/attack speed, although I haven't tried abyssus out yet, I guess the flat phys damage might outweigh the attack speed from devotos

also curious as to why to attack speed on your jewelry? Feel free to check out my Gladiator if you have a moment I'd appreciate it :) Just noticed I only had 75% chance to bleed and never once activated my warlords mark aura (derp) obviously going to be tradeleague softcore as my hc walktrhough I got slammed in act5 Kitava -_- (still lots to learn vs game mechanics)

but in the end I was slamming shaped sextant vaults like they were nothing, so amazing

anyways thanks for the guide and GL next league :)
Last edited by itam on Feb 27, 2018, 9:28:48 AM
Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:09:05 AM
Love this build man, i played it in abyss SSF with a tabula and ichimonji and had no worries up to t10 maps when things started to slow down dps-wise. Will be using it for league start.

Good luck everyone!
Last edited by Sev_AU on Mar 2, 2018, 8:00:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info