Deleted

Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:09:30 AM
Great build, just got into T7 Maps with a tabula, lioneye's, and the unique sword. I have about 140c, what should my upgrade priority be? Should I start with getting steel rings and crafting, or get the div cards for the 6l chain mail and hit it with an essence of greed? Or get some better gloves with life, attack speed, andflat physical? What order should I get them in?

Thanks
Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:09:36 AM
Hey ZZ.

Just wanted to ask you If you will update the build when the patch notes for 3.2 come out. I heard that some reworks for some ascendancies are coming. Hope they dont touch Gladiator XD
Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:09:43 AM
Well man I hope you do excellent in those projects/manuscripts!

Cheers
Hi !

Quick question, kind of a new player. I found that leveling with an axe and shield using sunder is really slow. I was wondering what weapons did you use for leveling.
I tried a lot of builds throughout this league and this was my best by far. What it lacked in damage, it made up for survivability. At first, Shaper was tough because I was only 220k or so dps. I've spent a little more and show about 470k dps and it's a walk in the park now. Usually, the only deaths are because I got cocky and just ignored mechanics. This has cleared all maps EXCEPT HOGM where a max block character and I just sat using mana and getting nowhere. Cheers for a great build!
Last edited by MajWoody on Feb 11, 2018, 9:52:43 PM
Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:09:50 AM
Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:10:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info