Deleted

I've been looking for a SSF build to clear endgame. I'll give this a try, thanks! Have you tried Elder with it yet?

edit: I just read your edit, nevermind :)
Last edited by Ivonbeton on Dec 15, 2017, 6:20:07 PM
"
Ivonbeton wrote:
I've been looking for a SSF build to clear endgame. I'll give this a try, thanks! Have you tried Elder with it yet?

edit: I just read your edit, nevermind :)

If you are playing softcore SSF this build would clear all content fairly easily.

For HCSSF, shaper would still be an easy kill, the elder is fine with log out macro, in the end you have too much HP and regen to be insta killed.

I've never tried Uber Atziri in HC with this build. In softcore I can kill her mostly with 1 portal, but a tiny 200ms lag spike during her flame blast would have me killed.

Last edited by zz3613 on Dec 15, 2017, 6:33:01 PM
mana flask needed?
"
captainhector wrote:
mana flask needed?

Not needed for most maps, read carefully. You need mana flask for "cannot leech mana" or "hexproof" maps.
The node "Bloodletting" and the others around it is not good?
"
ChrismaU wrote:

Only offensivee nodes with massive gain is added in this build. From my computation of the post, you can see bleeding damage is roughly 15% of total damage. You get 40% "increased" overall and "105%" "increased" of the 15% bleeding damage. That's about 50% "increased" for 3 passive points.

So it really depends on if you think it's worth it. I mostly go for attack speed in my offensive passives. Even for pure damage passives, you can see these 3 points are much worse than the 3 points at Razor's Edge.

Feel free to remove some life for damage for this build, this build has a ton of defense and you'll soon feel it if you follow my tree. Even if you remove some life passives it would probably still be the most defensive build you've ever played.
"
ChrismaU wrote:

I looked at your tree. You should at least remove the 30% bleeding chance from the bloodletting circle, because you already have 100% bleeding chance without those 30%. So those 2 points are a pure waste.
So I tried the build and am 80 now.

At 80 with just a lionseye's remorse, 1.8 aps grelwood shank, tabula and random resist/life yellows I could face tank Uber Izaro and killed him in under 10 sec lmao. Just shield charge through his big hits and you don't take any damage from anything else. Fun stuff.

so far the T8-T9 maps have been pretty easy. You have to actually stand in 1 hit KO mechanics in order to die, and even then you have a good 3-4 seconds to shield charge out or pop a pot.

I found Astramentis to be really helpful in terms of hitting the builds skill gem and gear requirements too. Also, a 1.8 aps grelwood shank seems like a pretty decent weapon to get started on maps as it's pretty cheap.

Overall, nice build OP. Was worth spending some chaos on to get started.
Last edited by MirageBarrage on Dec 16, 2017, 7:03:06 AM
"
MirageBarrage wrote:
So I tried the build and am 80 now.

At 80 with just a lionseye's remorse, 1.8 aps grelwood shank, tabula and random resist/life yellows I could face tank Uber Izaro and killed him in under 10 sec lmao. Just shield charge through his big hits and you don't take any damage from anything else. Fun stuff.

so far the T8-T9 maps have been pretty easy. You have to actually stand in 1 hit KO mechanics in order to die, and even then you have a good 3-4 seconds to shield charge out or pop a pot.

I found Astramentis to be really helpful in terms of hitting the builds skill gem and gear requirements too. Also, a 1.8 aps grelwood shank seems like a pretty decent weapon to get started on maps as it's pretty cheap.

Overall, nice build OP. Was worth spending some chaos on to get started.

I'm glad you like the build. Later it's also fun to run with the surrender and watch everything hit other than one-shot increases your HP.

For endgame GG gear you can run with a red nightmare to max block, and with the surrender it's almost impossible to die except for the very few endgame bosses. This build leaves no corpses, it doesn't get killed by DD. There is pretty much no unexpected death for this build.

Have fun
Would it be worth while to get iron reflexes on this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info