Deleted

"
backabacka wrote:
"
zz3613 wrote:

I leveled a ton of gladiators to 97-100 in softcore and ssf hardcore, Leveling after 98 without shield charge isn't going to be fun: trust me. If you decided to use kaom's root, leap slam is probably the best choice since shield charge is slow without speed boots.

I died once at 97 to Abaxoth in a very bad map which I certainly won't run in HC, then at 98 in uber lab trying to get boot speed enchantment for the final push to 100, then 99 to Bameth in another bad map since I didn't build up my chaos res in softcore.

Edit: Saw your helmet links still have shield charge, ignore my earlier comment. Still I'll probably use leap slam instead without movement speed, and shield charge only for bosses that require lots of quick dodging.

I'll give leap slam a try instead of shield charge with Reave, it'll probably be playing just like Sunder then. I wouldn't want to do any bosses with leap slam though it just doesn't feel like it play well if how I boss.

Update ... I fly with shield charge still at 0.18 attack time. Leap slam is .40. I don't think these things scale with speed how you believe them to. I really don't notice a difference in my shield charge speed throwing on 30% movespeed boots.
IGN: Backabacka
Last edited by backabacka on Jan 11, 2018, 3:56:32 PM
I've gotten this to 85 in abyss and while it doesn't die unless my computer, the server, or the game decides to deny me use of lubrication, the DPS simply isn't there. I just did uber Izaro for the first time EVER and blade flurry in a six link barely tickled his undercarriage. I've gotten most of the DPS nodes on the tree and a good sword but the DPS just isn't there to do much more than tickle things in T8 maps. I dread to wonder what will happen if or when I hit T9.

Though if I could find the resists I'd lose somewhere, slotting in a Thief's Torment ring would make the build even more unkillable.
Last edited by Terashell on Jan 12, 2018, 2:15:53 AM
Deleted
Last edited by zz3613 on Nov 26, 2018, 1:11:40 AM
"
Terashell wrote:
I've gotten this to 85 in abyss and while it doesn't die unless my computer, the server, or the game decides to deny me use of lubrication, the DPS simply isn't there. I just did uber Izaro for the first time EVER and blade flurry in a six link barely tickled his undercarriage. I've gotten most of the DPS nodes on the tree and a good sword but the DPS just isn't there to do much more than tickle things in T8 maps. I dread to wonder what will happen if or when I hit T9.

Though if I could find the resists I'd lose somewhere, slotting in a Thief's Torment ring would make the build even more unkillable.

Definitely change your shield up if you want to do more damage. As said you are not doing any elemental damage with your setup even though you are converting it to elemental. The sword you have equipped is also around 280pDPS which is pretty low compared to even the majority of the low price uniques that are suggested in earlier posts. You are also losing attack speed with the anvil. Having more block is nice but in the end attack speed and leeching will win out.
Well I didn't get a new sword, but I did swap out the shield for a lioneye's and the anvil for bloodgrip(?) and my dps skyrocketed without losing any tank, I think i tank even btter actually. Thanks for the advice. I think my next sword upgrade is going to be at least 1ex so a bit of saving is gonna be required.
Just hit lv 82 in HC, when is it safe to do uberlab for the ascendancy?
I just did my first uberlab. Took enduring cry and enfeeble and completely destroyed Izaro.
I'm level 94 now and trying to optimize my tree. Is it worth it to get bloodletting at a cost of 3 points?
Sorry I'm sure this is a dumb question but why the mana flask? Curse immune maps or something?
Nice to see a build for something other than Sunder, looks great, looking forward to leveling this with my friends so I can finally have a good lab runner and tanky mapper/bosser that is still fast. thank you for the guide! Can't wait to try it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info