Path of Nerfs

Totemifiable - GGG setting the meta for dictionaries like pros.
so if you crit with acuity now, you have 4sec double leech but no regen?
not sure if that's worth it for the price :thinking:
Curiuos to see how this will play out
Well, it's just getting worse. Build diversity further down, probably monster/boss difficulty up again soon. This game was great once and I had high hopes but now...
I cannot even say I'm happy that I've spent money to support you - because all the builds I have played and that I ever wanted to play - I can't just do it anymore because you nerfed so many aspects of the game that it's impossible to do.
What, we need more experience to reach lvl 100?

I cant understand this, why you push the game into a direction where people who work not have any chance to have fun, the way for a non extreme player is long enough in my eyes. Why you punish us who go work to spent money in your game?
Since i get older in life i get more money and less time but i also are more likely to support good gaes but in the end also i want to have fun. And not just look youtube videos of extreme games who clear all content in days because they play 16 hours 7 days a wwek.

This direction really dont make me happy :(

Also the nerf from queen of the forest, why? Its so much fun in a game to have this crazy synergies :) thats whats made poe so much fun to me.
"
Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of small additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:

95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

enrage post following!

every league you nerf this and normal players never get even the main character to 100. Not buying supporter pack this league!!!
Main reason for quitting of several people is still they're not able to finish their characters and you only cater to the elite players that will be 100 in few days anyway. All friends that played already quit. Only goal was to ever get to 100 once.
It already takes several T16!!! maps to get 1% WTH is wrong with you dudes.

/enrage

go now, and put that stupid level policy where the sun doesn't shine!

PS and in addition that 10% exp decrease on death means, all your precious "diversity" is fucked down to a handful of builds that are safe.
Not bad, Friday couldn't come any faster.
oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Thank you very much GGG.
The game just got intersting again without instant leech.
"
Damn .... 78 pages of talking shit. Come now.
I fell like not a shingle one of this nerfs is going to affect me. Was the community really so reliant on Vaal pact?

I guess.
Played quite a lot of VP this league, turns out i was just on time before the nerf-hammer hit :D.
And somehow, for some inexplicable reason, i feel like i'm gonna be entirely fine in Abyss without having to play either totem or summoner build.

"
demi1god wrote:
100% of people complaining about XP nerf have no character past 95.
I checked 17 of you guys.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

i suppose you have no idea your making there point for them. they suggest they are upset with the change to exp, and u suggest that they should not be. lets break this down, they say there upset that the goal line has been moved further as they have never achieved the goal and feel its a good target for them to aim for at some point. your counter is,as there characters are lvl 95 and lower they have no right complaining as there goal was unrealistic for them, and they should not of considered shooting for
it in the first place? that sir is ignorant or dumb. the exp levels were fine. the 1% of players pushing 95-100 can easily make another character or play hardcore or ssf if its all just too easy for them.
if everyone finished the 10mile walk for cancer do we make it 20miles next time? if the Cavs beat the Bulls 122-118 should the NBA say its time to raise the nets? scoring is up in the NFL, should they be looking at lengthening and narrowing the field? i think an alternate solution that would of been great could have been to have any levels past 100 provide no life/passives or skills but just keep allowing the exp to keep ticking with higher player levels past 100, then the 1%could actually be competing with themselves,to see who gets league highest,,lvl 104, 111,. wow, imagine what could be possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info