Path of Nerfs

rise of the phoniex lol :D
Stupid idea xp for level 100 it should be reduced and not raised geting xp for lvl 100 it's already very boring I withstood max 95 and then stop I do not know how the rest players get lvl 100
and rise of the phoenix nerfs are stupid to it is the only one item that cannot be replaced when you want to play rf
Overall really happy with the nerfs, nice to see the game going back to its hardcore roots. The game shouldnt be easy, keep nerfing overfpowered meta skills and items and we got a game we can keep trying to beat.
As for lv 100, not bothered personally, lvl 90 and reroll new toon for me :p
"
If you think Dark Pact radius is too big I don't care about any "buffs" that are to come. Never buying support packs again. The only reason why I enjoyed this game for so long is because of the cool builds you could play (VMS V.SPARK V.FB VPS CoC discharge) builds you could really sink currency into and have FUN being a fucking god PLOUGHING thru maps. I hate this degenerate meme of "hurr durr true d2 successor" such a cancerous outlook on the game. This game could literally be one of the greatest and most enjoyable pve games ever made but you CONSISTENTLY choose to play the role of the anti-fun police. If I could refund my support packs I would. If I could go back in time and prevent myself from wasting money on this depressing saddist company I would. From the bottom of my heart as a long time dedicated player, fuck you.

DP doesn't require a helm enchant or area nodes to cheese all of the content in the game. If you really feel you need that +4 radius, invest in the lab AoE enchant.
YAY!!!Summoner Meta finally i can carry a full party into t16 maps and solo the boss
ty chris i always wanted to be like this japanese guy from twitch .
104% more xp needed to reach 100 lvl, for sure its small step. Rip my dream of getting 100 ever in this game. And its so fun to see game getting balanced for TOP RACERS have fun racers i will not for sure. WTF GGG ?
So I've played the game on and off since 2013, steadily since 2015. Every time I see the patch notes, everyone screams about how the sky is falling, everything sucks, and they are quitting the game. Some of you I swear I've seen your complaints before saying the same crap.

I honestly don't care, every nerf I just change up what I am doing and have fun. I have had some complaints (Monster density in maps and one shot bosses) but overall, still really fun game.

Glad you made the changes to VP GGG, I watched as the entire meta became "Can this skill work with VP?" It was dumb and disgusting!

And to all the 'casuals' who are mad about the xp changes, I can understand why since it's harder, but come on! When your argument is 'GGG only listens to the 1%, I was going to hit 100 this league, rip fu GGG never spend money on you again' it makes you sound like a child. First, hitting 100 is an achievement, not a guarantee. I don't even bother because the work required is not worth my time.

In closing, thank you GGG. This has been an amazing game, and I enjoy every minute I get to play it. You can nerf the game to the ground for all I care, I will still make something and take it as a challenge!
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
JOWH wrote:
Well, it's just getting worse. Build diversity further down, probably monster/boss difficulty up again soon. This game was great once and I had high hopes but now...
I cannot even say I'm happy that I've spent money to support you - because all the builds I have played and that I ever wanted to play - I can't just do it anymore because you nerfed so many aspects of the game that it's impossible to do.

The thing that i enjoy nowadays, btw, is comparing posts like this one to posts like "i miss the old days when PoE was actually challenging and fun to play, where any white mob could kill you if you weren't careful, and nowadays it's just the same clearspeed meta with constant powercreep every patch".

I don't really care about meta builds, powercreeap and clearspeed. This is an ARPG so yes, there has to be all this.
But I do care about the devs messing up with build diversity like any other ARPG before. I just checked Diablo 3 again and well - I could play my old build again which I made 2 years ago.
And even IF you are very careful now with proper defense mechanics and stats, you still die onehit from random boss hits (I don't mean boss abilities).
Rip all my vaal pact chars xd
But its a good change!
ITS OUR FAULT.... IF WE DONT ENTER IN NEW LEAGUE THEYR SERVERS WILL BE EMPTY.... MAYBE THEN THEY WILL REALIZE THAT THEY CANT JUST KRAP ON PLAYERS... OH END BY THE WAY NO MORE MONEY INVEST FROM NOW.... I WAS ONLY SHIELD BASE NOW I HAD TO BE FORCED BY DEVELOPERS TO GO ON LEECH . [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Sarah on Dec 5, 2017, 2:54:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info