Path of Nerfs

this is a joke right?
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
"
JinLee1337 wrote:
nerfs are good for the game, stupid shit needs to get removed. d3 went to shit because they didnt nerf anything and dmg numbers got to billions, you dont want this happening to poe. btw getting to 100 is probably easier and achievable for more builds now because of the reflect nerf, just takes longer. you will die less because of stupid shit now i imagine, but only people who have expierence in getting to 100 would know i guess.

Ok so:

in 2.6 we had easily around 20 skills which where meta in some point.

T1-T1.5: VfB, VS, HoWa, EK Nova, Wanders (all kind of variants), Signalshot, Volt. LA/barrage, KB mines

also very strong: attack double dipping (Mortem Morsu, King of the Forest) LLRF, Bladeflurry, ED, Golemancer, FNM, Frostbolt totems/mines). I'm surely forgetting a lot of builds, haven't been playing the last two months of legacy.

Ok...Necro support was too strong back then and some things needed some balancing/nerfs. But..in 3.0 we're at most at half of the builds from 2.6 - and that being very generous. Close to all builds from above got removed, and only few builds replaced them (Spectre Variants, new wander variants, GCM, DP). Were all that builds "stupid shit"?

My concern is that by removing some builds again we're just running out of exciting skills to play at this rate. The next patch is probably going to be ok, but what's next? If sunder still remains unchanged for leveling and is the fastest clearing skill in 3.2 due to yet another wave of nerfs, I'm calling it a day. That's sort of my personal limit. I can see that some people would find even this pace too fast and want back to a 4l cyclone meta. That's fine ofc, but not a game I would play.

I somehow don't get the desire to hardcap the players by nerfing the very top without balancing skills for leveling or mapping until level 90. To be fair, the new Shaped/Elder item might be a solution to that.

About faster leveling to 100:

Without VP, Sextanted Shores, Beachheads, with QotF nerfs on top of the exp nerfs? Good luck. The gap between the perfectly organized 6-men-groups and the rest will just grow further, that's it.

yeah bye.. refund my money

Perhaps this company should wake up and look at this the other way around to find the truth
There is no such thing as OVERPOWERED.. There is just GARBAGE and nothing else to resort to.
Last edited by HigherConsciousness on Dec 5, 2017, 1:49:45 AM
Luckily i learned my lesson and didnt instanly buy the support pack. Gg path of nerf. Each nerf hit casual like me 10times than the 18h/ day players. Will not come back. Thanks for the fun while it last.
"
Yordan1 wrote:
So..
- You have done an ES nerf, because peoples which does NOT play ES told You so !?
- You have done an Vaal pact leech nerf, because peoples which can afford the most expensive items told You so ?!
- You have done an EXP nerf, because peoples with characters over lvl 99 told You so ?!
- You have done an CI leach nerf, because peoples which is selling HP items told You so ?!
- You have increase the hardness over the low levels with sh*t items, because the richest players toldYou so ?!
- You have destoyed the relations between important items and gems because peoples which does not care about them told You so ?!

In PoE 3.0 - 90% of the population gain just quit. Only the oldest players remains.

[Removed by Support]

Let's not forget that their most precious source of information is the not very intelligent forms of life called "streamers".
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Dec 5, 2017, 1:47:39 AM
all skills are dead.
New Vaal Pact + Belt Retch + maximum life leech nodes + Slayer = new op meta.
Last edited by Reform93 on Dec 5, 2017, 1:49:33 AM
"
Gouresdo wrote:
wow... so many people think the xp nerf is bad...
still I gotta ask, why do you need to go to 100? most builds are complete at 85-90 this change affects nothing of most players acording to the data they get from each league...

sure I dream of someday getting to 100 but I know I would just die from something very silly and never get past somewhere between 95-97

on a more positive note vulnerability is phys only! hurray! now give a similar treatment to enfeeble and maybe I will not use it in every build!

There are builds which are complete at lvl 85 and other that only start going at about lvl 90. And there were actually quite a lot of players with lvl 95+ in harbinger (partly due to beachhead being somewhat too good).

It the "synergy" with the other map changes which I dislike the most about it tbh.
Build diversity, yeah, right. Were those builds centered around a skill or around Vaal Pact? Because if they can't work without the latter, they aren't the former and you only have a Vaal Pact Build dressed up with different skill gems. That's not diversity, it's the opposite.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
- Brutal Fervor: Removed the 100% Life leeched per Second to make the immunities last longer. This is a boos... erm... ner.... erm boorf.

Just makes clear ppl have no idea and still want to wine LOL.

1. max leech rate gets removed not the increased leech rate
2. the increased leech rate doesnt change the duration of the leech instance anyw8s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info