Path of Nerfs

Pls dont remove Non-Chaos Added as Chaos craft mod from crafting bench!
Keep that and all mods in craft bench, but increase cost mod and thats it!

Add more veiled mods with minions buffs and more!

Buff minions and summoners!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
wow wow
good job
Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of small additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:

• 95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
  • 96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
  • 97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
  • 98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
  • 99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

Seriously? There are players who think the game too easy at the top level ???

Why not create a harder league than hardcore instead of imposing penalties on those who do not have the chance to stay grafted in front of their screen around the clock?

I think that this game is particularly difficult and reached a certain level, 10% penalty xp each death is already hard to cash. So increase the % of xp to get ...

Frankly, the game is very complex to master and you abuse the penalty.

In addition with the Syndicate which makes freezer the game and which automatically imposes 10% of xp lost, as well as for a normal player, level up above level 90 is just impossible. There is a serious injustice.

If there are only those who have been playing for years and already have enough currency to buy powerful weapons and armor that have the right to get to the high level, then it's not worth playing.

I remind you that this is a game and that by definition, the game must provide pleasure and not just frustration ...
Last edited by Khenshiro on Apr 11, 2019, 7:59:18 AM
"
Khenshiro wrote:
for a normal player, level up above level 90 is just impossible.

that is the intention. level 100 is intended to be super rare and super hard to achieve.

also you are commenting on a post from over a year ago. with all the power creep we had since then, and the addition of pure breachstones to the game, reaching 100 has again become much faster and easier than it was at the time this thread was made.
Apologies, sorry for not having discovered the game sooner ...

So, you are explaining to me that this game was created in such a way that we can not reach the last level. And that finally, to be frustrated is the sought great happiness ... ok ... very, very, very successful ...

Congratulations to the team...

I'll add my two cents here, and admittedly I've only read the last few posts in this thread. One of the things I like most about this game is that it allows for players to set and go after different goals. For instance, while I would like to get to level 100 someday, that's not my only goal or my main goal. My main goal is to have fun and to experiment with new and interesting builds. In that regard this game is meeting my needs 100 percent. Someone else's goal may be to get a headhunter belt. Someone else may be going after level 1000 delve...or whatever. Maybe completing all league challenges... Maybe by shifting your goals a bit, then maybe over time you can revisit the goal of reaching level 100 and you could potentially make it. Just throwing out ideas...
PATH OF DOUCHEBAGGERY:

Nerfing the game is NOT a way to keep people playing. Nor is it a way to make content more fun.

You want to nerf things? Nerf the POS on the Trade board screwing everything up. Put a BIN feature so people cant put a stupid low price to drive prices down and take advantage of people. Xbox of course b/c PC has farmers for buying currency and driving prices down, XBOX TB blows hard.

Put a cap on daily transaction so you can't be bombarded with douchebag low ballers.

BIN

Path of Nerfing = BL3 purchase for me.
Last edited by Deklnu on Aug 16, 2019, 11:19:56 AM
I'm out. Making this game harder will not satisfy the casual player base.
"
Furo wrote:
I'm out. Making this game harder will not satisfy the casual player base.

You do realize this post is from almost 2 years ago, right?
IGN: A_Moosen
Stream: www.twitch.tv/amusedtv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info