Path of Nerfs

no sense the nerf too much to slayer... also using vaal pact, is much less then before... why path of nerf why... NOSENSE.. L2P..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
"
Roji wrote:
"
auraforlaura wrote:
You guys are amazin. These changes is absolutly what the game needs, and they have been needed for a long time. Every patch you seem to actively move the game in a better direction - i feel you do it a bit slow and conservative at some times; a radical change for instant-sustain is long overdue, but atleast you make the change in the end. You also hit the nail on the DP nerf etc. Keep up the good work and please dont be bothered with all the useless whine.

I mean, yeah if all you want to do is play Summoner (SRS, Zombies and the like) and Totem builds which are literally the least fun way to play the game.

Says who? Are you a member of the fun ministry? Are you in charge of the fun police? Do you make the definitions of what is fun and what isn't?

Explain how standing off screen while letting minions kill things and you do literally nothing is fun and engaging. I'll wait.

10/10 Necromancer League - IGN
last shitstorm about es nerf was 206 pages long.
i bet this one will beat that.
"
Nibelton wrote:
how ANY buff gonna justify 40% xp for lv100 ? i bet you guys "just wait for part2" gonna bitch the moment they go live as the rest of us,because that happens ALL the time.

Negative, been here since beta, i fully embrace any decision by the GGG overlords :)
subiendo la exp que se necesita para subir al 100 cuando solo son unos pocos lo que lo hacen,ahora ya si es verdad que van a subir muchos menos, así perderéis algunos jugadores porque ya el subir al 100 es bastante aburrido mas aun ahora tener que subir,es un juegazo pero creo que tocar la exp es un error.
GGG, why not introduce the new supporter packs after releasing the pre-expansion patch notes and not the other way around?

I for one learned my lesson and waited for the patch notes before buying another supporter pack and I will do so every time.
Last edited by Arctic47 on Dec 5, 2017, 3:31:39 PM
Can't have any fun, should've not touched atziri's gloves...
All worked out for me in the end. So I am now stoked to play new update.
Last edited by tumbling on Dec 6, 2017, 3:08:27 PM
"
Ghoulz666 wrote:
Nerfing rise of the phoenix and the MoM mana nodes.... why?

Too much survivability? In this rippy game?

It's not even relevant to clear speed so why are they making it harder to keep yourself alive? Mana investment my ass. Hard to sacrifice life nodes for more mana when you're forced to pump into every life node you can get.

100% Agree. Another hit to the games already weak defenses. I have no problem with offensive nerfs. But I'm just sick to death of the defensive nerfs. Every time they nerf defenses, they pigeonhole us into the limited number of builds that offer any survivability. I just came back to this game after a year hiatus because of the same shit. Looks like its back to Minecraft again for me.

Will GGG ever learn their lesson? This game has been called the true predecessor to D2. Well its not. That game was a struggle early and often but just maybe if you built a good character and head great gear, you could become a god. Thats what made it fun! and if GGG truly wants POE to become that, it needs to realize this. It is not healthy for less than 1% of the playerbase to be able to do end game content.
Its so sweet nerfs, i hope sunder will be nerfed too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info