In every piece of prose, lies a tiny spark of magic.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Good thing they neutered Ele Reflect, eh? :)

Yeah... a lot of builds are going to be a lot more scared to run unidentified red maps with the new vaal pact, but the reflect rework to Rares is going to open up a lot of build space. And more in the direction of glass cannon clearspeed meta that you hate :P
Well, I mostly wondered with respect to people suggesting KB etc when the skill used wouldn't actually affect the amount of casts from the wand, unless it modified attack speed.
So is it actually any attack, or only actual attacks with this wand? I assume the former.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Yeh, the good old days of power siphon.
I assumed frenzy myself, because of that.
After all, that's also a damage multiplier. That that we don't have enough of them already.
Eh, well, theorycraft. I don't think I have time for a Wand-wielding character next league. ;)
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Even better: The main attack can be linked to useful supports, such as GMP, Chain, Knockback, Blind, PCOC, culling strike (+IIR if you want), LGOH, Maim, Arcane Surge, Curse on Hit, ... If you need, you can also apply ailments (burn, bleed) as some ailments interact with some Ascendancy classes.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that this item is just stupidly broken.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:

The more I think about it, the more I realize that this item is just stupidly broken.

Yep. And when I think about the supporter who created that wanted "a new item for power siphon". He wishes. It will just be used for pure spellcasters instead of true weapons.
Hm...

Cascade + Bladefall + Controlled Destruction?

EK (with the jewel ofc) + Faster Proj + Pierce/Controlled Destruction?

Ice spear + Pcoc + GMP for generating free power charges.

Glacial Cascade + Ice Bite + Pcoc for free frenzy and power charges.

And this is just on top of my head. This wand will be nerfed after the league ends 100%. Too broken.
"
n0z0mu wrote:
This wand will be nerfed after the league ends 100%. Too broken.

Nah, should be good but hardly broken.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
^^^ Nice catch. It certainly can confuse the meaning.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Wow that is new chase item .Hope your servers are ready for mjolner 2.0.
chaotic neutral
The wand is ok. no special for a old player who know the old mjölner and coc without 250ms cooldown.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info