In every piece of prose, lies a tiny spark of magic.

Oh man, i love this thing.
But i expect it beeing extreme expensive, so i would never get my hands on a pair of them...
So... carved wands... all my chance orbs will belong to you!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Were I a spell, I'd be triggered.

Then again, were I a sword, I'd be feeling less than mighty right now.

nicely done,,i see what u did there =)
Wish they would change "player levels" to "character levels". I am NOT my character.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Wish they would change "player levels" to "character levels". I am NOT my character.

I thought you were the model they used for the Templar...

I dont see any any key!
They got my neck too short.
3.2 shall make this a bad leveling item.

Now you can't say I can't predict the future.
I see this being very broken. There are already some pretty amazing wander builds out there, now they get to add a spell cast on attack? Or someone that spams a right click spell (SRS looking at you :D) gets to add their attack damage to the spell for free!

Hmm, it will also open up some extra hotbar slots. My summoner is always running out of hotbar slots. Now I can combine at least one of them onto my basic attack left click and free up the right click :D
Last edited by LittleKittyAmy on Dec 7, 2017, 3:40:05 PM
"
c0815h wrote:
Oh man, i love this thing.
But i expect it beeing extreme expensive, so i would never get my hands on a pair of them...
So... carved wands... all my chance orbs will belong to you!

I would be very surprised if this item can be chanced.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Is anybody surprised now why they nerfed XP?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Say I've socketed 2 active skill gems in Poet's Pen and I attack exactly 8 times per second while wielding it. Just to clarify, will each of those 2 gems activate 4 times per these 8 attacks, or just 2 times each? Or to rephrase, is the 250ms cooldown PER GEM or PER WEAPON?

Sorry if these questions were already answered, just wanted to make sure before pouring all my chaos into a new character.
Last edited by chieftainkys on Dec 12, 2017, 1:20:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info