In every piece of prose, lies a tiny spark of magic.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
In every piece of prose, lies a tiny spark of magic.

Lose control of the arcane, and the results can be tragic.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Nov 27, 2017, 5:46:41 PM
What a beauty it is!
Well, cospris has the same cooldown right, and people still use that? This is, in my opinion, better than cospris due to it not needing to crit, and it has the added bonus of being full ranged, and a built in empower if you choose to use it later in the game. I can already think of a few decent utility combos that could be used.

Or it could suck terribly, but we will have to wait.
Combo:

Skells + Dark pact + empower

Oh, gee, the next 'never seen due to drop rate' unique....

Mjolnir, essentially, only a tad softer... and not limited to a single spell, turning your six link chest into a nine link.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Nov 27, 2017, 5:55:02 PM
So a 250+ pdps wand that triggers socketed spells on hit four times a second and has level 4 empower built in.

Mjolner gets sadder and more pathetic every patch.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It's 250ms :)

Good, good, I can work with default item cooldown. Liking it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Nov 27, 2017, 5:58:58 PM
"
So a 250+ pdps wand that triggers socketed spells on hit four times a second and has level 4 empower built in.

Mjolner gets sadder and more pathetic every patch.

Level 3 empower.
The people who get it to level 4 really don't need it and have far better items.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
-Does dual wield share cooldown?

-Does it casts all socketed spells at same time, or one at a time?

Mjolnir + Cospri minus any investment into STR/INT or critical chance and not gated to a specific type of spell category. Built in empower, etc.

Either this thing will be Acuity rare, or nerfed (rightfully so) into oblivion.

Sorry to be the wet towel but everyone knows this thing needs mitigated somehow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info