[3.3 Raider] Muirey's 2h Freezing Cyclone - Raider Edition!

"
have been following this guide too, currently lvl 79, probably the only problem is the low hp pool

As Blackdeath101 said it seems you've gotten some newer items since posting, are you still having an issue or everything worked out now? Only thing I would say, just has a general rule for anyone, is if feel at anytime you aren't tanky enough just throw in Fortify. Replace melee phys in the case of your four link. Fortify doesn't hurt damage that much but is huge defensive boost.

On Path of Building shows you at 4.2k which is more than I have at 86 and we are both not using VP. A few things that might help are these nodes..

"
The #% increased (or reduced) Life Leeched per second modifier provides an increase to how much life per second a character will regain from each leech instance, without changing the duration of the leech instance. This will increase the total amount healed by that leech instance. If previously a leech instance would heal your character for 100 health over 1 second, and you gain 20% increased life leeched per second, it will now heal your character for 120 health over 1 second.

It's a small thing but for us non-VP users getting the most out of our leech is a big help. Also, if you can find them, Abyss jewels can have % of life regenerated while moving. I was using the following one for awhile.

All that aside, more Hp on Belt, Right ring and some jewel sockets in passive tree will make a big difference. Otherwise looking good!

"
_arcuz_ wrote:
there's no poeurl link for 92 points, are you not done with it yet?

Anyway been using your build for a while now and it's been a breeze while finishing the chapters, overall I have no problems yet. Also would recommend this build as a league starter to everyone!

Blackdeath101 got ya before I could for the first part.

Second part, I'm glad to hear you are having fun and thank you for the kind words. :D
Last edited by Muirey on Dec 15, 2017, 1:37:56 PM
nope! i dont have any problem at all
this is a really good build, it clear fast and i havent even died once from 79-84
and yes i think im gonna take that leech life nodes after i level up
i got a really good belt so i can go for the devoto devotion now!
Spoiler

i will try to do my first shaper with this build and make it lvl 100!
thanks for the build Muirey!
FIX SG SERVER
Last edited by onevaz on Dec 15, 2017, 2:20:25 PM
"
nope! i dont have any problem at all
this is a really good build, it clear fast and i havent even died once from 79-84
and yes i think im gonna take that leech life nodes after i level up
i got a really good belt so i can go for the devoto devotion now!
Spoiler

i will try to do my first shaper with this build and make it lvl 100!
thanks for the build Muirey!

Awesome, I'm glad it worked itself out for ya and thanks so much for the compliment!
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
_arcuz_ wrote:
there's no poeurl link for 92 points, are you not done with it yet?

Anyway been using your build for a while now and it's been a breeze while finishing the chapters, overall I have no problems yet. Also would recommend this build as a league starter to everyone!

There are 2 links below the 92 section.. 1 for using Kondo's Pride and 1 for using Hez axe.

Spoiler
"
Muirey wrote:
92 points(Updated)
(Ready to do Merc Lab)

Hezmana/Axe
www.poeurl.com/bFDy

Kondo's Pride/Sword
www.poeurl.com/bFDz

Swords has a bit more range and a good chunk more damage.. but will require refunds if you continue to using Disfavour axe. Hez gets Onslaught proc and has BM attacks, which means you can ignore mana. But BM attacks also means your HP will be off when using damage on full life. So I'd recommend using a different gem over damage on full life if using Hez axe.

If I didn't spend 10 chaos on Hez axe (at the time), I would have just done Kondo's. But it is all personal preference. I switched to Kondo's last night from Hez axe.

I see now and thanks for pointing that out! I've already bought Kondo's though so I'll continue with it abit until I can find a better one.
Hey all, I've been following this build and am at a crossroads. I feel I am doing decent DPS, but curious if I should swap out to a Kondo's. This seems like a no brainer, but the cold boost on this sword is giving me pause. Thoughts?

"
Grumor wrote:
Hey all, I've been following this build and am at a crossroads. I feel I am doing decent DPS, but curious if I should swap out to a Kondo's. This seems like a no brainer, but the cold boost on this sword is giving me pause. Thoughts?

It looks good, but it has no physical damage mods. So Hatred, all of the damage multiplier, etc will be crippled. Kondo's will definitely be an upgrade. The high eDPS may be good for a different build. But this build is about getting high phys damage to convert to cold.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Dec 16, 2017, 12:53:31 PM
Awesome - that makes sense. Thanks for the quick feedback!
i tried Ulab on lvl 86 with 4 link and 4.3k HP
died 5 times, gave up and get a ulab carry lol
but you can definitely do it if u have 6 link and more hp and better gear
FIX SG SERVER
is it only 90% cold conversion? or am i missing the last 10% somewhere?
"
Grumor wrote:
Awesome - that makes sense. Thanks for the quick feedback!

Yes, big thanks for Blackdeath101 for answering questions while I'm away from my computer. It's very appreciated.

To further go into what he said, almost always more physical is greater than more elemental. The only two cases where increase elemental alone is better are Elemental Damage with Attacks support and Opal rings. Other than those two more/increased physical damage will net you more damage.

Passive nodes that give elemental dmg AND elemental penetration are equal if not better depending on how far out of our way they are to get.

If you have the time to watch, this is a very informative video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfQ7m-PW-FA

The basic run down of it though is Physical modifiers are always applied before elemental. If there were a good 2h pure cold weapon it could be possible to go all elemental damage boosting but the cold 2 handers are kinda meh. There are, however, tons of great physical 2handers that add nice things to further boost their physical damage(Kondo with bleed, Disfavour +support levels) netting a huge beefy physical number we can convert to cold and then gain the benefits of Elemental Penetration and, in the case of cold specifically, chilling/freezing enemies.

Flat Physical > Flat cold BUT Flat Physical < % increased Elemental damage(Opal rings).

"
knutzi wrote:
is it only 90% cold conversion? or am i missing the last 10% somewhere?

Yes only 90% atm. It would be nice if they would bump the passive nodes to be 25% each instead of 20%. I don't see why they are 20% in the first place.

"
i tried Ulab on lvl 86 with 4 link and 4.3k HP
died 5 times, gave up and get a ulab carry lol
but you can definitely do it if u have 6 link and more hp and better gear

Did you try running enfeeble and fortify in your cyclone? Izaro is mainly about dodging his big swings. Also, I hate your for having you trials already! I've only had two spawn in all the maps I've run so far in League.
Last edited by Muirey on Dec 16, 2017, 9:01:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info