[3.3 Raider] Muirey's 2h Freezing Cyclone - Raider Edition!

"
treirk wrote:
Im following ur guide, its a little hell the first level, do u recommend to switch to cyclone at 28 or we wait? till something? xD

Using cyclone immediately is the plan. As I mentioned under the leveling tree's I am tweaking them as I level up for what works best. If you have any questions feel free to message me if I am online or look at Frozen_Cyclone_ which is the character I am leveling currently.

While I intend for it to be a cyclone build at the end the tree allows for pretty much anything melee wise to be used.
Last edited by Muirey on Dec 8, 2017, 8:27:55 PM
"
Muirey wrote:
"
treirk wrote:
Im following ur guide, its a little hell the first level, do u recommend to switch to cyclone at 28 or we wait? till something? xD

Using cyclone immediately is the plan. As I mentioned under the leveling tree's I am tweaking them as I level up for what works best. If you have any questions feel free to message me if I am online or look at Frozen_Cyclone_ which is the character I am leveling currently.

While I intend for it to be a cyclone build at the end the tree allows for pretty much anything melee wise to be used.

yeah, thx 4 the speed answer, perhaps if u can write an order of skill gems, cause i got now 2 links im linking cyclone and faster attack, perhaps wrong link

im using faster attacks 4 the leak of a.speed i got
Last edited by treirk on Dec 8, 2017, 8:32:03 PM
Added Four-link I use under Skill gems --> Standard Mapping. I will be revising the lowest leveling tree shortly with what I enter Normal Labs with.
Guys I'm into this :)) //atm just lvl - I will post anything that I found !

Second day reporting, today i reach level 30 i tried normal lab but i ripped and now im farming in dried lake because i leak of equipment and dmg
"
treirk wrote:
Second day reporting, today i reach level 30 i tried normal lab but i ripped and now im farming in dried lake because i leak of equipment and dmg

I went into normal labs at 34 and it was fine. This build really starts to shine after the first ascendancy. The frenzy charges make up the bulk of our attack speed, damage and movement speed at low levels.

I updated the first leveling tree with what I had when I entered Labs at lvl 34. It won't be a super fast clear but it gets it done and the quality of life afterwards is noticeable.

Again, if anyone has questions on passive tree specifically contact me if I am on or look at my league character Frozen_Cyclone_. Until there is an (updated) next to the passive tree it is more of a 'place holder' until I reach that level. 3.1 changed things around a bit so I want to actually experience it so I can give accurate information!

Thanks for your patience ;D

Edit: I was level 34 right when I was ready to kill Dominus and did my ascendancy then. I try to enjoy the league as much as possible so I am a side quester not a race to the finish kind of player. So it you're at Dried lake at 30, you're six levels lower than I was at the time(got 2 levels in Normal Labs).
Last edited by Muirey on Dec 9, 2017, 10:21:32 AM
Now im level 48, first lab boost so much, now im running hatred + blasph with frostbite, damage output it's fine , now the problem it's def, my leech rate its fine but i need to cap my res all are under 60% it's my fault for the horrible lucky i had, and my phys def it's 29% haha, but i can keep advancing

i cant facetank bosses yet, but with cruel lab and resist i think we cam, only got 1K hp on Act 6
Last edited by treirk on Dec 9, 2017, 12:57:18 PM
Swapping in Fortify is helpful if you feel you need a defensive boost and won't hurt your cyclone damage that much in it's setup.
Level 69 currently and will start A10 in the morning. My gear is far from optimized and has been easy sailing since buying Terminus. I need a 2nd double movement speed Quicksilver to make things a bit faster. The biggest trouble has been bosses (and server lag) and not having enough HP.. currently at 2.7k. With Vaal Pact rework, you'll need quite a bit more.

Will report back once I get to mapping and do some overhauling.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Dec 9, 2017, 11:43:33 PM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
Level 69 currently and will start A10 in the morning. My gear is far from optimized and has been easy sailing since buying Terminus. I need a 2nd double movement speed Quicksilver to make things a bit faster. The biggest trouble has been bosses (and server lag) and not having enough HP.. currently at 2.7k. With Vaal Pact rework, you'll need quite a bit more.

Will report back once I get to mapping and do some overhauling.

From looking at your tree I noticed you only have one jewel socket at the moment. The Abyss jewels are really amazing, especially against abyss monsters. I haven't had to use VP yet at 61 and haven't had any issues at all. The damage was so good I actually popped in fortify instead of melee phys because why not, heh. I would suggest picking up at least 2 more of the sockets you have along your path soon. We'll get almost all of them eventually anyway!

I am running Fortify and with that I have face tanked everything from act 5-7(currently just got to act 8). Also, don't forget about Belt of the Deceiver! The reduced crit damage alone is worth it but it brings so much to the table for a build that is always right up in the mix like this one.

The tree I am using on Frozen_Cyclone_ has me at 2.4ish hp at lvl 61 with the current gear she's wearing.
Last edited by Muirey on Dec 10, 2017, 1:20:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info