[3.3 Raider] Muirey's 2h Freezing Cyclone - Raider Edition!

I start cycloning around like.. 25ish when the skill becomes available. Hp wise it's 7k-ish with a Kaom's but could be upto 8k if you sacrifice some damage nodes to pick up every life node along the path and have solid life rolls on gear.

Below is a PoB with the end game gear I have in standard. Made the Abyssal jewels in tombfist real quick but they aren't anything special.

https://pastebin.com/g3xrUQ9S
Last edited by Muirey on Jun 3, 2018, 6:52:54 AM
"
Muirey wrote:
"
SanguineSleet wrote:
Tell me about it, I was also able to use one of the beast recipes for 30% quality on the disfavour I am set for currency if I ever need it as well! haha this is one of two builds I have gotten over 90 and loving it so much, league ended and still want to go hard on it LOL

Ditto, I got a Headhunter early league with the beast craft and sold it off for a massive amount. Used it to buy....

perfect rolls and 30% quality. Also bought pretty much everything else I wanted as well. Ruined the league for me because the chase was over BUUUUUUUT yeah that disfavour is crazy. At the time I was deciding to purchase it I put it up against a 850ish pdps rare axe with similar stats and the disfavour still won out.

Glad you enjoyed/enjoying the build! Feels good to hear the feedback! :D

I think I heard someone saying that there is a flat physical corruption now that you can get in incursion. Be interested to see if you can some how get that on a disfavour.

I cannot agree more great weapon! I was also able to get a Daresso's Salute with a +1 to frenzy corruption for only 50c! Was a great purchase. Still only around 5120 life but it surviving, I think because I am still using the Darkray Vectors. Could try and find better boots with a +1 frenzy corruption
"
SanguineSleet wrote:
I cannot agree more great weapon! I was also able to get a Daresso's Salute with a +1 to frenzy corruption for only 50c! Was a great purchase. Still only around 5120 life but it surviving, I think because I am still using the Darkray Vectors. Could try and find better boots with a +1 frenzy corruption

I believe that corruption when legacy with the start of league.. so boots with that corruption have probably skyrocketed in price. :D
Been grinding it up today, about 57 and facerolling almost everything so far. Terminus Est was a game changer!

Current Gear, definitely need to start linking stuff together and get some better gear but im not sure if I should wait until later levels?
"
mirthfulnga wrote:
Been grinding it up today, about 57 and facerolling almost everything so far. Terminus Est was a game changer!

Current Gear, definitely need to start linking stuff together and get some better gear but im not sure if I should wait until later levels?

At this point I think all your items should be at least 4L sockets then you can have all your utilities and such. I think when I got terminus I only used 4L, but when I got Kondo's Pride I got two 5L, and happned to have 2 more drop so I rolled for those as 6L and got them, then 5L chest.
"
Muirey wrote:
"
SanguineSleet wrote:

I believe that corruption when legacy with the start of league.. so boots with that corruption have probably skyrocketed in price. :D

So you can no longer get the +1 frenzy corruption? It was showing up on poeaffix.net
Yeah, they removed the +1 frenzy corruption from the possible corruption list on boots. They did add +1 frenzy corruption to gloves though. There are still +1 frenzy boots out there because people had so many of them stocked up and also tried to get a bunch before the changes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"
mirthfulnga wrote:

Spoiler

Yeah Terminus Est is the first real big boost and helps to focus on getting more defensive things taken care of for awhile. Same with Kondo's Pride. Link and socket what you can as you go along.

Picking up a Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn you would also gain some more dps and be able to link those without worrying about finding a better pair of rares to replace them.
Last edited by Muirey on Jun 4, 2018, 10:46:00 AM
"
Muirey wrote:
Yeah, they removed the +1 frenzy corruption from the possible corruption list on boots. They did add +1 frenzy corruption to gloves though. There are still +1 frenzy boots out there because people had so many of them stocked up and also tried to get a bunch before the changes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"
mirthfulnga wrote:

Spoiler

Yeah Terminus Est is the first real big boost and helps to focus on getting more defensive things taken care of for awhile. Same with Kondo's Pride. Link and socket what you can as you go along.

Picking up a Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn you would also gain some more dps and be able to link those without worrying about finding a better pair of rares to replace them.

Using a Hrimsorrow, I have a 4 gem CWDT setup but the frost bomb doesn't seem to go off?

Last edited by mirthfulnga on Jun 4, 2018, 9:18:19 PM
They can be pretty hard to notice but links are fine so it should be going off pretty much anytime you see Immortal Call going off.
Hey I have a question about defensive.
Is it good for picking Acrobatics node.
I see your build in POB and it says it have 33% evade chance.
(and 24% physical reduction when flask trigger)
And I don't know is it safe enough because everytime I play Raider I always pick it.
If I miss something in the post please tell me.
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info