[3.3 Raider] Muirey's 2h Freezing Cyclone - Raider Edition!

"
Muirey wrote:
Not knowing exactly what you're referring to I'd guess probably using Kaom's heart.

If you're doing non-vp you definitely want to go more life. Darkray boots are fun but probably not as helpful as a high life roll pair of rare boots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been quite busy past few weeks but over the next few days I'm going to be sitting down and updating the guide including the leveling trees. The trees will basically be a ranger start of the tree's for my Slayer version of this build. After leveling it up a few times I feel that it's a better tree and can give some more hp to a ranger to make it not feel so squishy.

There are also a lot of new things out since I last updated the guide that need to be added. Watcher's Eyes, Loreweave, voidforge just to name a few.

For now if you're interested in the end tree...

Path of Planning: Here

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/BtZkzbfb

Thanks man, thinking of switching to 5L belly of beast as my chest instead of carcass jack. Working on my second 6L atziri disfavour. Loving the build, currently at level 90 in Beast league, thanks for this build!
"
SanguineSleet wrote:
Thanks man, thinking of switching to 5L belly of beast as my chest instead of carcass jack. Working on my second 6L atziri disfavour. Loving the build, currently at level 90 in Beast league, thanks for this build!

I'm glad you're having fun! ;)

I almost never use bellys so I often forget they are out there heh but it's also a solid choice for sure.
"
Muirey wrote:
"
SanguineSleet wrote:

I'm glad you're having fun! ;)

I almost never use bellys so I often forget they are out there heh but it's also a solid choice for sure.

Yeah I'd lose a bit of damage over the carcass, but in end I think I should keep the extra frenzy charge with the darkrays as don't have the currency to try and corrupt good boots or daresso salute for a +1 to frenzy
"
SanguineSleet wrote:
Yeah I'd lose a bit of damage over the carcass, but in end I think I should keep the extra frenzy charge with the darkrays as don't have the currency to try and corrupt good boots or daresso salute for a +1 to frenzy

It's all about finding the balance that works for you in the end. My gear preferences work for me but won't for someone who wants to run higher life, that's life! :D

~~~~~~~~~~

Updated the Leveling section today with new trees and cleaned up some of the outdated information. Added an updated PoB link for my lvl 88 Raider Buzz_saw_babe who has the tree right now and has been running t13/t14s mainly. Still using a 5l kondo's as well.

I'll comb more through the entire guide over the next few days to make sure I add/delete anything that is relevant/obsolete!
Last edited by Muirey on May 16, 2018, 8:48:39 PM
Quick question Muirey, you mention only need 5L chest with the 6 socket being used for portal scroll.

If you got a 6L chest what would you use for 6 socket for the totem, or still use portal?
"
SanguineSleet wrote:
Quick question Muirey, you mention only need 5L chest with the 6 socket being used for portal scroll.

If you got a 6L chest what would you use for 6 socket for the totem, or still use portal?

I tend to still keep portal in there but anything that supports totem or a vaal haste is also good as well.
wow that's amazing! can you tell me your skins and effects from the first GIF?
"
Fenringer wrote:

Been awhile but it looks like Ghostflame skull/weapon effect with the demon king set for chest/glove/legs and blue cyclone mtx. The phasing look just comes from Ascendancy.

I typically use the outlaw cloak with demon king so I'm sure it's there but hard to see with phasing
Last edited by Muirey on May 27, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
Had some time today so recorded some maps on each of the three Ascendancy choices. Videos can be found under the "Videos" section(heh) in main guide.

Listed the gear that was used as well. Each map was run using the same exact gear and nearly same level characters. The pathfinder is lvl 91 but the other two are lvl 92.

Overall all three of them felt the same. I did not use blood rage on the pathfinder so it would be a bit faster/higher damage with frenzy charges but then you'd also have to manage the degen since I used VP on all three characters.

Slaughter/Chase felt like highest damage even though the map had enfeeble.

"
Muirey wrote:
"
Fenringer wrote:

Been awhile but it looks like Ghostflame skull/weapon effect with the demon king set for chest/glove/legs and blue cyclone mtx. The phasing look just comes from Ascendancy.

I typically use the outlaw cloak with demon king so I'm sure it's there but hard to see with phasing

and what about black flame effect? you have it in another videos as well. thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info