[3.1][HC] rogueyoshi's Frostbreath Cyclone (All content on a budget, 500k-1m+ Shaper DPS, 10k+ EHP)

"
we run Soul of Arakaali and use the Blood Rage trick (run it with Cast when Damage Taken + Immortal Call) to vastly increase the amount of Life Leeched during face-tanking/reflect situations

Is the "Blood Rage trick" working? Ive tested and cant see eny effect (
10c Shield lol. This build looks really cool though, I'm interested in trying it out.
"
Gevrael wrote:
10c Shield lol. This build looks really cool though, I'm interested in trying it out.

most of his text wasn't changed to reflect the new item drop rates and league prices the shield is like 200c+ in ASC atm.
Talking about the shield, I'm really not convinced by Esh's Mirror. I tried to play with it on PoB, and even setting around 20 ennemies killed recently only made my DPS increase by a microscopic amount... Did I miss anything?

Is there also a unique shield you'd recommend for defense rather than offense? At the moment I'm more struggling from random one-shot (typically Uber Izaro) than a lack of DPS, so I'd like to find a good option there.
Last edited by Ryat on Dec 20, 2017, 1:18:03 PM
"
CatInside wrote:
snip

Did you upgrade the Soul? Also, Cast when Damage Taken + Blood Rage and Cast when Damage Taken + Immortal Call have to be in separate links (with the immortal call being in a lower priority link to proc last).

"
Ryat wrote:
Talking about the shield, I'm really not convinced by Esh's Mirror. I tried to play with it on PoB, and even setting around 20 ennemies killed recently only made my DPS increase by a microscopic amount... Did I miss anything?

Is there also a unique shield you'd recommend for defense rather than offense? At the moment I'm more struggling from random one-shot (typically Uber Izaro) than a lack of DPS, so I'd like to find a good option there.

Kaltensoul, Magna Eclipsis, Chernobog's Pillar, or a Shaper Shield with Reduced Mana Reservation. Updating the first page with shield options.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...

This is what is currently running on my helm atm. But, for some reason blood rage isn't proc. Any help?
Last edited by AverageAsianApple on Dec 21, 2017, 3:45:06 PM
blood rage should be level 38 or lower, otherwise won't work with CWDT.
"
Kaltensoul, Magna Eclipsis, Chernobog's Pillar, or a Shaper Shield with Reduced Mana Reservation. Updating the first page with shield options.

Magna Eclipsis would have been a perfect option if I wasn't struggling so much with resistances. I definitely overlooked Esh's Mirror though, it does give a very nice chunk of life. I ended up having to take it due to my resists not allowing me to take Magna Eclipsis or Chernobog.
How do you get such high damage? I've done pretty well with my character so far, only level 83 and have only 9k cyclone and 5k totem. Most stuff goes down easily but at this point with more optimized gear i think it will only go up to like 15k cyclone.
"
Riexx wrote:
How do you get such high damage? I've done pretty well with my character so far, only level 83 and have only 9k cyclone and 5k totem. Most stuff goes down easily but at this point with more optimized gear i think it will only go up to like 15k cyclone.

Ah, I'm guessing you're looking at the tooltip. Tooltip DPS is pretty inaccurate as it doesn't consider enemy modifiers. For reference, my tooltip is around 50k in combat, but actually about 8-12 times that (depending on the enemy). You can see a closer estimate of your real DPS with a spreadsheet, or Path of Building.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Last edited by ログよし on Dec 22, 2017, 6:15:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info