[3.3] League starter, pure physical Slayer Cyclone (Do Shaper with Kondo/ ISC UberElder down)

"
Th3mb4 wrote:
do u kill all bandits or keep one alive ?

I kill them all for the passives.
lvl 92. 6439 life. crafted belt and chest myself. been working on this belly all league but no luck. wonder how many fusings went into it.

Last edited by kompaniet on Feb 10, 2018, 12:30:03 PM
"
Drosophila wrote:
"
Th3mb4 wrote:
do u kill all bandits or keep one alive ?

I kill them all for the passives.

Ty alot for u answer
anyone put this one to good use?

i think maddening presence is 10% less damage taken.
Last edited by kompaniet on Feb 11, 2018, 3:45:46 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
anyone put this one to good use?

i think maddening presence is 10% less damage taken.

It slows nearby enemies by 10% and reduces their damage by 10%.
Decent for mapping, and can allow Vulnerability Aura as Blood Magic user.

Also allow using Curse Aura, Grace/Haste & Purity of elements (combined with Wather's eye for damage reduction) to get resistances for easy gearing.

But in general I still use a rare amulet for more damage (and more easy to swap with Bisco's).
Last edited by Drosophila on Feb 12, 2018, 12:23:15 AM
I stuck with warped timepiece for the whole league. It's got everything i need. Great attack speed and move speed.

But the league is not quite over. I might try Impresence and see how it performs.

I am close to lvl 93 but i haven't had a need for vaal pact yet. I don't think it's worth giving up all regen for a little boost in leech.
Nice guide, very well written and easy to understand and follow, while I havent played a Cyclone this league i think this might hold up well in the upcoming bestiary league as well and be a easy early starter, thx for the work on this.
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)
Just wanted to leave some feedback about the build guide. I appreciate the effort you put into it knowing that you aren't English first language, and it was still a very solid guide. As mentioned by many others it worked out well for me, if you wanted to polish it off anymore you could just break down the skill tree a bit more in the leveling section so as to get a better feel for what should be prioritized, that would help new people, but I imagine most of us vets have a good idea. Only played with the build for a week or two late in this league, but once it got rolling with 5L Kondo, and even just a 4L warchief it didn't much matter. Mapping and bossing was a breeze, I didn't get to take on the end game bosses with the build, but those are primarily just knowing mechanics and avoiding when IT is proc'd.

Nice guide and thanks again, hopefully they don't change Slayer to much, so we can use it for upcoming league!

One thing I did notice, as I am reflecting, was I did not find a high need for vaal ball lightning trap, and could easily see swapping this out for something else in the CwDT combo. I am sure it has its uses, but for the most part you need to be mobile in a lot of the technical fights.

Last edited by Neflak on Feb 23, 2018, 3:34:41 AM
Just have one question why no good old "rustic sash" with tombfist?

Anyway I enjoy the build so far, cheap and easy thx man.
"
Nin_tu1977 wrote:
Just have one question why no good old "rustic sash" with tombfist?

Anyway I enjoy the build so far, cheap and easy thx man.

Because a good abyssal jewel can have better stat than 24% phys damage.

For example, I'm using a jewel with 50 Life, 10% shock effect(for Starforge) and 5% atk speed on my belt, the atk speed alone is worth about 15~18% dmg depending on your tree. And 50 life give even more total life than a 7% max life normal jewel (I'm wearing belly, so add life will scale better).

But yeah, if you haven't got good abyssal jewel, a rustic or leather is ok early on, while stygian vise provide better scaling at endgame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info