Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.3] League starter, pure physical Slayer Cyclone (Do Shaper with Kondo/ ISC UberElder down)

-
Last edited by Teoman on Jan 8, 2018, 8:15:17 AM
Hello! I very thoroughly enjoyed your build. I was doing it on Hardcore till I purposefully finished on standard (ripped him out). Got my first shaper kill, died 3 times (one was kinda BS, but whatever).

Was what I settled on. My HP is kinda low still due to lacking Life on a few items (5.8k), and most of my jewels do not have life. Either way, my damage was so high, and I had a very good leech rate.

Overall, it was extremely enjoyable. I will have to try again on hardcore later.
"
Lentus7 wrote:
"
UchihaVegeta wrote:
Hello, awsome build!

How would you go about the "disfavour vs starforge" debate for this build?

If I run an auramancer alongside of my friend who will play this build, is it more favourable to have atziri's disfavour since I can give him the elemental offensive auras (hatred, wrath, anger);

If I play my LL RF guardian with mainly defensive auras along side of my friend, will it be better for him to choose starforge?

Any other concerns?

More damage, +90-100 hp. I dont think there is competition

If you decide to not go 100% physical you're gonna have to reroll all ele reflect maps.
Disfavour has +2 range. I tried both last league. Didn't notice much difference though.
You save some passive points going swords. Razor's edge and Blade master are 7 points while Cleaving and Slaughter are 10.

I haven't seen anyone mention this flask. It can be kept up at all times by simply spinning around with blood rage activated. Who says no to extra quantity and +max res.

Normally it's pretty annoying to use it but not with this build.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 12, 2018, 3:36:33 PM
Hi im new player and this is my 2nd char and im loving it so far - i have 1 question about the tree tho - we need mana leech somewhere , in your guide u have none on tree and advice to get some on a gear , on your char here tho u have 1 point in the vitality void circle - its just 1 more point if u go this way in stead of going up to VP , is this 1 point worth to not having it on your gear or having on gear and saving 1 point is better?

thanks for the guide anyway its awsum !
Just get a random jewel with any amount of mana leech or on gloves/ring/amulet.

Regarding divination distillate it looks like it's bugged and might not be too useful after all: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7q307l/something_is_wrong_with_divination_distillate_or/
having a blast right now this is so fun thanks for sharing

been my 1st char bringing to maps and advancing further with goal to kill shaper etc all red maps how should i look to upgrade my gear? can someone give me a list of the next upgrades because i simply dont have the knowledge ? ( other than leveling and getting more life nodes and jewels im not sure where to head with my gear )

maybe try to buy an unlinked starforge with 4 ex and start trying to link it myself?

edit: extra questions cos im silly maybe but is vaal lightning trap supposed to be cast from cwdt or do we mannually cast it? if manual is there any alternative cos im not too fond of it , or is it that good?

Last edited by R1n on Jan 14, 2018, 1:04:18 AM
"
R1n wrote:
having a blast right now this is so fun thanks for sharing

been my 1st char bringing to maps and advancing further with goal to kill shaper etc all red maps how should i look to upgrade my gear? can someone give me a list of the next upgrades because i simply dont have the knowledge ? ( other than leveling and getting more life nodes and jewels im not sure where to head with my gear )

maybe try to buy an unlinked starforge with 4 ex and start trying to link it myself?

edit: extra questions cos im silly maybe but is vaal lightning trap supposed to be cast from cwdt or do we mannually cast it? if manual is there any alternative cos im not too fond of it , or is it that good?

get attack speed on gloves. attack speed gives more of an effect than flat phys damage.
crafting flat phys on ring gives me +1,7% dps while crafting 10% attack speed on gloves gives +3,5% dps.

vaal skills cannot be activated by cwdt. lightning trap is good vs all sorts of bosses though.

a mid roll starforge is a +33% dps boost vs a top roll kondo. it also gives +2 aoe radius for easier mapping. keep in mind you can do all content in the game with a kondo so you are only paying for convenience.

other than that get the proper enchantments on gloves/boots/helm. maybe look into upgrading to 30-35% move speed boots. boots with endurance charge on kill would be great but they are hard to come by.

edit: you leveled your lightning golem too much if you didn't know. it's no longer supported by cwdt. i wouldn't level it and cwdt any further than when it gives you 9% speed. it won't get any better with more levels.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 14, 2018, 7:01:11 AM
wow sir you've been really helpful !
damh it i knew about the golem to not lvl it but ive been spamming new gems on secondary weapon and must have leveled it by mistake , is there a way to hide a specific gem so i dont lvl it up by mistake?
and about gloves - i ve been thinking going tombfist + rare belt as most ppl seem to go for that , should i? is it "better"?
"
R1n wrote:
wow sir you've been really helpful !
damh it i knew about the golem to not lvl it but ive been spamming new gems on secondary weapon and must have leveled it by mistake , is there a way to hide a specific gem so i dont lvl it up by mistake?
and about gloves - i ve been thinking going tombfist + rare belt as most ppl seem to go for that , should i? is it "better"?

Yes right click the gem when it's ready to level up instead of left click.
You can undo a single gem level (at a time) by selling the gem to a merchant along with a scouring orb. Selling it with a regret orb will turn it into a lvl 1 gem.

"
Drosophila wrote:

Tombfist is a good alternative for Belt of Deceiver in endgame, although you still need better abyssal jewel inside it to make the Tomfist + Stygian Vise combination better than Belt of Deceiver + Rare Glove.

I went with tombfist and an abyssal belt because i needed attributes that was easier to get that way (via jewels)
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 14, 2018, 6:28:25 PM
isnt it bad that lions roar knockbacks bosses out of totem range ? any workaround ? or just dont pop it on bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info