Game legit dead?

This is very short-sighted.

A player can think that way.

But a developer should not.[/quote]

And this is what made Blizzard who they are today :-(

Last edited by chaoticwon on Oct 21, 2017, 12:50:20 PM
Activity wise, the game is pretty deserted but certainly not dead.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Hamburgers are mega boring they only waste players time on maps
is like standard
but much less fun
on standard are much more items to get and we have more options there and no hamburgers that give 0 and waste time on maping
Whose idea was it to add fast foods to poe game? and they drop trash so we cannot even get fat by them
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Oct 21, 2017, 1:57:42 PM
deserted ? yes
boring ? absolutly
unrewarding ? without any doubt
too rng gated ? of course
crappy end-game ? see line above

dead ? we will see what happen in 3.1 .........
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
chaoticwon wrote:

And this is what made Blizzard who they are today :-(

A LOT of things made Blizzard who they are today. Mostly, however, Activision.

Activision and a LOT of denial. And consumer ignorance that they aren't the same brand that made the good ones.
It's deader than I've ever seen it, tbh. Even all the streamers have jumped ship, lol. 3.0 just didn't really add anything relevant for long term, I guess. All it did was take away.

But I'm sure everyone will be back for next league, or even the race events. Hopefully those are still happening.
Yes game is dead, and I am super excited to play Slayers only as our next semi decent character for any upcoming melee based builds next league.
"
Vakarlan wrote:
Yes game is dead, and I am super excited to play Slayers only as our next semi decent character for any upcoming melee based builds next league.

Me too! Or Berserker. Or Juggernaut... or Champion... Gladiator, Guardian, Hierophant, Inquisitor, Raider Pathfinder Assassin Trickster Chieftain...

Good thing I'm still able to log in and play with more than 30 out of 40 people online on my friend list, with a booming economy and lots of random people everywhere to do rotations with while the game is dead. That really does help it along nicely.

10/10 would let game die again.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Oct 22, 2017, 7:12:48 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Vakarlan wrote:

Me too! Or Berserker. Or Juggernaut... or Champion... Gladiator, Guardian, Hierophant, Inquisitor, Raider Pathfinder Assassin Trickster Chieftain...

Good thing I'm still able to log in and play with more than 30 out of 40 people online on my friend list, with a booming economy and lots of random people everywhere to do rotations with while the game is dead. That really does help it along nicely.

What a loaded post. Did GGG pay you off?

Just because you can clear t6 maps after dumping a few Exalts on an Assassin doesn't mean the class is good.

Just because your friends list is derived from the 40 most recent people you've played the game with doesn't mean everyone else has a barren friends list of people who used to play the game avidly but have not logged in for probably over a year.

I can't even touch that "booming economy" remark... ... ... I literally paused for ~20 seconds after typing that, trying to think of what to say after it. And there's nothing. It's like you posted in the wrong game's forum.
"
ShadyC wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Vakarlan wrote:

What a loaded post. Did GGG pay you off?

Just because you can clear t6 maps after dumping a few Exalts on an Assassin doesn't mean the class is good.

Just because your friends list is derived from the 40 most recent people you've played the game with doesn't mean everyone else has a barren friends list of people who used to play the game avidly but have not logged in for probably over a year.

I can't even touch that "booming economy" remark... ... ... I literally paused for ~20 seconds after typing that, trying to think of what to say after it. And there's nothing. It's like you posted in the wrong game's forum.

I am not affiliated with GGG in any way, shape or form. What you just witnessed was the opinion and view of a person who is positively empowered and.... brace yourself.... enjoying the game. For more than 4 years now.

Try to look beyond the negativity that's wrapping itself around you, because I think you'll find it's not as thick and hopeless as it may seem right now. There's so much to like about Path of Exile if you just dare to look beyond the things that bother you.

And if there really isn't anything you enjoy, then maybe you would be better off finding something else to spend your time on. Especially if you're going to make someone who is enjoying himself feel bad for sharing that on a forum.

Have a nice day. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info