Game legit dead?

Every player is entitled to their opinions of the game. If you're thin skinned about those opinions, don't read forums.
"
Every player is entitled to their opinions of the game. If you're thin skinned about those opinions, don't read forums.

Th... thanks...? :o

Anyway, while we certainly agree on this, you are posting this in a "game is dead" thread. You realize that, right? Be careful of what you say. :3
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Question legit stupid?
"
Zhatan wrote:
We are close to 3 months in, ofc the league is pretty much over.

The density change helped it to go down a little faster for me, spamming beachheads is only so fun.

Last time i try to made beachhead map needed 31 Harbingers Orb... RNG owns you sometimes.
"
Question legit stupid?

Yes. I'm legit stupid.

I hope that comforts you to the bitter end.

"
Question legit stupid?

There are no stupid questions. Legitimate or otherwise.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Question legit stupid?

Nonsense. OP's question is proof.
I basically completed the main quest, did a few maps and quit.

Breach was a ton of fun for me. I honestly wish it was back. The mechanic itself was very exciting and challenging. Doing the breachlords was great. While breaches still exist, they're much more rare than before.

HowA was also a very fun melee build that didn't require totems. I hate having to use totems. Now that ES is basically ruined, I simply don't have any motivation to play right now. I've already done practically every bow build under the sun and stacking hp / getting one shot by guardians simply isn't my cup of tea. HowA was the first "meta" build I've done that was actually fun. Now it's simply not playable unless you want to run spectral throw and pretend like it's a bow.

GGG seems far too invested in the "balance" of the game to the point that they're erasing builds from existence. Instead of fixing how awful life was / is they just decided to ruin ES too. These types of balance changes just force even more players to rely on totems / minions to fight their enemies while they dance around.
Last edited by Ixoziel on Oct 28, 2017, 2:59:51 PM
Harbinger is not my favorite league stopped playing like 3 days in
Git R Dun!
"
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Question legit stupid?

Nonsense. OP's question is proof.

Just because you're a fan of the game does not mean the game isn't dying. They're literally not related. So, if you're not just blindly white-knighting, tell me what makes you believe that the game is SO ALIVE that my question must be stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info