Game legit dead?

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
JNF wrote:

You're playing in Standard, which means you've probably amassed 1,000s of hours in the game...and you're crying about 30 mins (if that)?

You don't get it, those 1,000s of hours don't count. They're history. Stop dwelling on the past, man. NOW is what matters. NOW NOW NOW NOW.

touché

Your beer could get warm in the time that it takes to get those skill points. lol
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
JNF wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
JNF wrote:

You're playing in Standard, which means you've probably amassed 1,000s of hours in the game...and you're crying about 30 mins (if that)?

You don't get it, those 1,000s of hours don't count. They're history. Stop dwelling on the past, man. NOW is what matters. NOW NOW NOW NOW.

touché

Your beer could get warm in the time that it takes to get those skill points. lol

Oh pardon me, I forgot how much you temp league players enjoy seeing your efforts trashed every few months.
"
RogueMage wrote:

Oh pardon me, I forgot how much you temp league players enjoy seeing your efforts trashed every few months.

Temp league players? LOL

Do I seriously have to start linking the hoards of wealth I have accrued over the last 4 years to prove something now? What in the fuck does that have to do with being so entitled and lazy that you can't spend 20 to 30 minutes grabbing skill quest points that are so absurdly easy on a level 90+ character that it's hardly worthy of using the term 'effort' at all? I spent a whopping 30 minutes on a full IIQ/IIR summoner to grab the missing skill points, while wearing 15% movement speed

You could cry a little more, but it'll only make you look worse.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Oct 19, 2017, 1:31:56 AM
"
JNF wrote:
What in the fuck does that have to do with being so entitled and lazy that you can't spend 20 to 30 minutes grabbing skill quest points that are so absurdly easy on a level 90+ character that it's hardly worthy of using the term 'effort' at all?

That's 20-30 minutes per character, though I don't suppose that makes any difference to you. Do your parents know you're up this late trash talking on the internet?
"
RogueMage wrote:
"
JNF wrote:
What in the fuck does that have to do with being so entitled and lazy that you can't spend 20 to 30 minutes grabbing skill quest points that are so absurdly easy on a level 90+ character that it's hardly worthy of using the term 'effort' at all?

That's 20-30 minutes per character, though I don't suppose that makes any difference to you. Do your parents know you're up this late trash talking on the internet?

And you're doing this what, 30 times? I have shoes older than you. Calm your tits.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh, it played the age card. Well that's that then. Like I said pages back: time to call it a night, folks.

Goodnight Charan. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
XyiC0re wrote:
No one is forcing anyone to play POE, if the next expansion/league tickles your fancy, play it again if you want to.

This is very short-sighted.

A player can think that way.

But a developer should not.
Dang, this thread makes me feel even older. (Still thousands of bots = Game Not Dead!)
This league has gone on for far too long. The 3.0 hype died pretty fast. I've started playing Warframe until 3.1 arrives.
"
RogueMage wrote:

what "efforts"? are you making money with the game?
im pretty sure the chars from temp leagues go back to the perma one. so... how do you get "trashed every few months"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info