Content Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes

"
SiegfriedXX wrote:
did i missunderstood it?

If you go to your area for spectres, then use a level 19 Gem Desecrate that creats corpse with level 100.

Use Raise Spectres Gem on that (dunno now the max level on that level 20 gem, dunno if you need lvl 20 or maybe 21 to summon maximal lvl 100)

The lowest level of the corspe raise to your spectre, maximal the level of your spectre gem. so, if level 100 is set to desecrate and raise specttre allowed lvl 100, your lowest raise specrre will be lvl 100!

3.0.2. "Spectres no longer have their level reduced to the level of the area they are in."

So if you join a level 75 Map, your spectres still stay at level 100? Thats what it sounds like.

please correct me

You can still have a maximum level 84, it's capped by the level of the monster it was raised from.
Not reduced to level of zone simply means if it's 84 it won't be reduced to 75 on a T9 map.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Ghazzy wrote:
WTS

oh bro, id buy it if u were on hhc
if someone with that one on hhc also think that specres dead - pm me, we can make some trades :)
Woohoo finally in german!

I mean, I'll keep playing in english but I know that a lot of germans wanted this for sooo long!

Hope you'll get a lot of new players because of that!
Where do you go to get Wickerman and Tukohama vanguards, is there a specific mod that spawns them?
"Content Patch"
"
volosi_nazad wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
WTS

oh bro, id buy it if u were on hhc
if someone with that one on hhc also think that specres dead - pm me, we can make some trades :)

Well... I just hope they'll either revert this joke or make a fix real quick. I didn't complain for 4 years about spectres among other things to get the false hope of it being fixed to then get completely shit upon when the notes are released.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Is this a joke GGG? Because I am not laughing. I will wait for 1 week and if this spectre shit is not fixed I am uninstalling this game and telling everyone to skip PoE forever. You are out of your mind.

Nice changes and ty for adding support for other languages! :)

But tbh... i won't play this game in german.
But for me a translation that isnt forced to be 100% german would make more sense. Why change "Orb" to "Sphäre". "Spähre der Verbindung"... "Karte 'Katakomben'"... it's hard for me to read and search for that in the stash... Some Keywords should stay in english... But this is only my opinion. I was testing it less than 5 Min and switched back to english :v

The lore in german and the voiceover in english - absolutely awesome!
So is there maybe an option to have the game in english and the lore in german ? That would be awesome. :)

Edit:
Wtf is "Kältewiderstandsdurchdringung". Typical german 5840 letter words... meh.
Something like "Kältepenetration" oder "Kältedurchdrigung" is enough. In English you dont write Cold Resistance Penetration either.
And Corrupted is not "verderbt". Thats a huge grammatical mistake. "Verdorben" would be better.
So.. in conclusion: No.
Bring down the dark regime, I know how to unleash eternal power.
Lead us to order. I am the Lightbringer!
Last edited by BurningHeart on Oct 12, 2017, 3:44:35 AM
Nice job guys!! finally we have the spanish translation!! Thanks a lot!! Where can we do the considerations about the translation? here in this post? At moment, I consider the translation si very good, nice to enjoy with the story of the game!! Is a very good translation!!

One thing about the support gems:

You traduce support = asistencia... do you think is a the best option... whats about "Soporte" "Gemas de soporte" I think is a better solution.

Thanks for this nice update!!
Mi canal para Path of Exile 100% castellano (Quilmoteca): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIYH6HlfYMkaDZElnwnZ1gg
GGG, could you please set up official, dedicated language feedback threads? Otherwise, it's going to be all over the place with half of the people making their own... ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info