Content Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes

WELL, What the hell is going on with auras, hello?
My auras are disappering while i'm staying afk in hideout, what if they disapper while boss fight, hello????
Idk is it important, that i have my aura in the corrupted belt not gem, but pls fix it, i dont wan't to lose my character rely to this shit.
Last edited by _vnz on Oct 12, 2017, 3:53:10 AM
Nice, now can we please have golem summoned too?
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
SiegfriedXX wrote:
did i missunderstood it?

If you go to your area for spectres, then use a level 19 Gem Desecrate that creats corpse with level 100.

Use Raise Spectres Gem on that (dunno now the max level on that level 20 gem, dunno if you need lvl 20 or maybe 21 to summon maximal lvl 100)

The lowest level of the corspe raise to your spectre, maximal the level of your spectre gem. so, if level 100 is set to desecrate and raise specttre allowed lvl 100, your lowest raise specrre will be lvl 100!

3.0.2. "Spectres no longer have their level reduced to the level of the area they are in."

So if you join a level 75 Map, your spectres still stay at level 100? Thats what it sounds like.

please correct me

You can still have a maximum level 84, it's capped by the level of the monster it was raised from.
Not reduced to level of zone simply means if it's 84 it won't be reduced to 75 on a T9 map.

again, the information from 2014 in the Skill Gem Desecrate: "Note that the levels stated beneath are maximum levels of the corpses created by Desecrate. The real level of the spawned corpses is still capped by the zone level.[1]. " Capped by zone - is this fact in 3.0.2 or is it changed with the update and there is no zone cap maximum level? The Wiki isnt up to date in all points.

Stupid if its capped, maybe in 3.1 there are max level 95 mops Maps T17-T20. Or whats up wioth Grandmaster? Ther can be level 100 enemys, will the Skill create level 100 Corpse?????

We will see
Last edited by SiegfriedXX on Oct 12, 2017, 4:02:48 AM
shitty update to my golemancer :C I cant now resummon them fast due to lack of mana... annoying
hey GGG, you can take your 3.02 update and go shove it!

.. what was the point in teasing about persistent specters and auras when you at the same time literally fuck every spectre build in the ass in the same goddamn update?

WHY?
generally dangerous
I dont like ggg they cant fix anything they nerf every fun build. Too greedy company
Added initial French, German and Spanish

thats a very good news! game its going to get big with spanish language, a lot of friends/people dont play it cause its on english !! thanks GGG
In spanish, the names for rare items are usually upside down, and also without a space between words. For example I have a ring called "Doom Finger", translated into spanish to "Dedo de Condenación", but it's shown "de CondenaciónDedo".

I'll keep checking.

Good job, thanks GGG :).
So finally persistant Spetres and at the same time completly ripped it.
Fine thanks for this ....
How could I hope it could get better with this skill....

PS: bring the old dececrate (bug=QOL) back
Guys, when you realize that this game is created for making money for developers, not for your fun. Just stop supporting GGG by your money, sit back in the chair and nothing can disappoint you.
Last edited by Regtrag on Oct 12, 2017, 5:13:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info