Content Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes

GJ! Finally,my only build,spectre build is over and I will never touch poe unless this is fixed. POE is not about us having fun but forcing people to grind and trying to make money by torturing players. I'm done with this game. I can never play my favourite spectres summoner anymore. Thanks for ruining my day and all the summoning MTX I bought is useless now. I quit! This zero net improvement is one step forward,one step backward. What are in the greatest brains of GGG? Why don't you just remove spectre gem completely from the game? Good day.
Again, don't give to GGG your money, don't expect anything and you will never disappointed. All this shit happens many time in past already and will happen a lot more in future.
This game is not about your fun, this game about enriching developers, wake up already ppl!
< Poe in the last three months for me >

1. POE: the fall of guild (bb Best Friend)
2. POE: the fall of build (bb Desecrate)
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
Was so psyched about the patch, not so anymore..

If it wasn't for the desecrate fuckery I'd also buy Demon King Portal today. Well, not anymore I won't.
"
vodeni wrote:
"
Garfin wrote:
"
still need t16 zone for strong spectres?

Yes but now you need those mobs in that map and you can't dececrate them from lower ones.

IS this 100% true? If yes, then this changes are pointless. This is not a QoL improvement.
What a shame...

Yea sadly true just tested.
So yea changes are pointless and it's now worse than before.
Last edited by Garfin on Oct 12, 2017, 5:58:28 AM
This is a nerf.....

......................Path.....of........................nerf............

-_-
Guys, Grim Dawn just released a expansion that has a Necromancer class in it. Since POE decided to kill their non SRS necromancers I guess they want everyone to go play Grim Dawn instead.

See you in GD guys.

Chill people. ggg will have a weekend sale where you can support them so they fix the patch meant to fix shit.

Out of all the people in that company not 1 could be bothered to ban the bot selling currency in normal Sarn (in the last 14 h now) and you expect them to release clean working as intended fixes. LOL!
Awesome I love this game. Thanks to POE for all your efforts to make the game better
Thanks for telling me for Grim Dawn. Gonna try it now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info