Content Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes

There goes my Vis Mortis paid 7ex. Nice nerf for spectres GGG. Done for this league...
"
hey GGG, you can take your 3.02 update and go shove it!

.. what was the point in teasing about persistent specters and auras when you at the same time literally fuck every spectre build in the ass in the same goddamn update?

WHY?

this!
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
Please add Polish language ...
still need t16 zone for strong spectres?
The German translation is extremely literal and painful to read. I understand that translating is difficult with games such as this one but... Is any one of the translators a German native? Because that person would know not to translate words such as "Items". I get that Marauder needed a translation too, but "Marodeur" is not a word in the German language. What about something like "Krieger"? That would work. I am unsure if "Passive" is a correct use of making a noun from an adjective.

Overall I am interested in trying to improve the translation just because of how painful it is to read.
Life before death.
"

Yes but now you need those mobs in that map and you can't dececrate them from lower ones.
Last edited by Garfin on Oct 12, 2017, 5:05:22 AM
"
Garfin wrote:
"

Yes but now you need those mobs in that map and you can't dececrate them from lower ones.

IS this 100% true? If yes, then this changes are pointless. This is not a QoL improvement.
What a shame...
IGN: VodeniZec
Thank you very much for this patch, and for fixing one particular bug,

"
Fixed a bug where flasks that remove bleeding did not remove stacking bleeding from the Crimson Dance keystone.

Died a few times because of this.
A CA port would be nice.. kinda sick of having 90 - 200 ping xD but besides That good update!
Shitty update.
It's time for GD, i think.
gl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info