[3.2][Life][4 flame] Now SEVEN Golem D-Curse "BROmancer" In-depth Guide

Super annoying with the cast on taken damage on the clayshaper...

Everytime it triggers u will spawn a stone golem and its a pain to get 4 flames 1 ice and 1 lighting again and again and again

Also wondering about the survivability of this build.

Only lvl 71 atm so will see.

"
cuz1h wrote:

Everytime it triggers u will spawn a stone golem and its a pain to get 4 flames 1 ice and 1 lighting again and again and again

use a lower level cast when dmg taken
"

Don't put cwdt on clayshaper, else it will auto spawn stone golem over existing golems (working as intended).

Playing witch for the first time and this is my first build and having so much fun. Thanks for the OP for making time to create and sharing this. More power!
Actual for 3.2?
"
Actual for 3.2?

Wandering this myself, want to give this build a go.
Did they change elemntalist in any way that we have to choose different ascendancies, or can we just brainlessly copy the build still?
Dont get why you use this both Ascen.
v Pendulum of Destruction
v Mastermind of Discord

Maybe you can explain it.

For v Mastermind of Discord we dont even use a Herald. And its only Benefit us. Not the golems.

So Elemancer make more sense cuz +1 Golems and Immune to Chill,Shock and Ignite and 20% more Damage for our Golems for each Golem we have.

And in v Pendulum of Destruction the only usefull thing here is the 75% AoE for our BoL. Thats all. Or do i miss something oO?
Updated for 3.2

Sorry for delay with thread, added new info.

In quick: now seven golems (+1 stone), jewel setup now 8 Harmony 1 Eminence, edit Ascendancy choices, edit Pantheon

New video - RED elder t12
https://youtu.be/D-q9du4kJa4

"
cuz1h wrote:

Well... CWDT must be 3 lvl max
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Last edited by EinKRieGeR on Mar 24, 2018, 4:12:40 AM
as a heads up, putting links to your passive tree inside of 'quotes' rather than 'spoilers' means that anyone trying to copy them will often also grab the quote effect from the formatting, which will prevent them from being able to select 'go to ...' from their browser context menu or copy it correctly. You can also use URL tags to hide the very large block of URL and instead format it to simply be a simple link for them to click on.

Build looks fine, different enough from other golemancers. added to the listing.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Can I do this as LL or CI instead of life based? Loreweave is cool but I'd rather a shavs
"
Kwitch wrote:
as a heads up, putting links to your passive tree inside of 'quotes' rather than 'spoilers' means that anyone trying to copy them will often also grab the quote effect from the formatting, which will prevent them from being able to select 'go to ...' from their browser context menu or copy it correctly. You can also use URL tags to hide the very large block of URL and instead format it to simply be a simple link for them to click on.

Thanks for advice! Edit first page with URL tags

"
Fizecs wrote:
Can I do this as LL or CI instead of life based? Loreweave is cool but I'd rather a shavs

Yes, this build can be ES based because we use almost all rare items, but i prefer Life version - its very cheap and simple. I can do PoB version for ES. In hard times (thanks to 3.2 Ascendancy rework) we even can swap second Clayshaper for ES shield.

With ES based also can be +1 jewel, but i warn - ES variation need hard investment (presense of chayula, shavronne wrappings, high ES based rares)
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Last edited by EinKRieGeR on Mar 26, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info