[3.2][Life][4 flame] Now SEVEN Golem D-Curse "BROmancer" In-depth Guide

Can you use this as league starter? If so, which golems to use when you only have 5 (1 base + 2 from clayshaper + 2 from elementalist)? Do you think it still works fine in low level maps with 5 golems?

I'm worried because I'm not sure how timid the golems are without Primordial Might
Last edited by EatThemInstead on Mar 26, 2018, 11:23:40 PM
"
Can you use this as league starter? If so, which golems to use when you only have 5 (1 base + 2 from clayshaper + 2 from elementalist)? Do you think it still works fine in low level maps with 5 golems?

I'm worried because I'm not sure how timid the golems are without Primordial Might

All what does Primordial Might - increase sight radius for golems, decrease spotting time, and they faster counterattack. Without PM just use Convocation more often.

I use this build for starter in Harbinger and Abyss league. Obtain 2 clayshaper when up to 41 lvl (3 golems), cheap 5 link or if u can Tabula and clear Normal Lab. At this point u have 4 golems, use only flame. When reach 55 lvl (or at least 2300 life) its time to clear Cruel Lab and starting use 5 golems - 4 flame 1 stone. When Mapping time comes - setup with 5 golems clear maps up to T6 with 1-3 Primordial Eminence jewel, they cheap as trash (hard time to collect Chaos set recipes or find bless RNG). Ur goal - buy 2 Primordial Might, 3 Harmony (one Harmony with ANY roll for Anima Stone recipe, two other - preferably with 20% inc dam) and u already have Eminence. Use vendor recipe for Anima Stone, equip 2 Harmony 1 Eminence 1 Might 1 Anima and enjoy the content with 7 golems :) Every other +1 Harmony boost damage substantially
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Do you think throwing in necromantic aegis using a victarios charity could be a good addition? Also how important in your opinion is it to have 2 curses up? At least with lightning golems victarios with necromantic aegis is a dps increase.

I just got into summoners and made a spectre one. Got interested in trying this out as golems seem easier to manage (summoningwise) than spectres, AG and their gem swaps to mapping/bossing.

E: How do you think this compares to spectres in this patch? Any upsides/downsides?

Last edited by dransureu on Mar 30, 2018, 4:57:39 AM
hi...i using golemancer based on ur build, having problems with hydra? Can't see too well, she pops up here and there and everything goes very quickly, what do u think of using titucius' span in place of one golem in this particular fight?
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
I don't understand your Ascendancy choice, why are you wasting 4 points on Pendulum and minor nodes instead of picking Beacon of Ruin ? That's straight up 20% more damage (36% with if you have 2 open sockets)
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701
Last edited by Swiks on Apr 3, 2018, 1:21:38 PM
"
Swiks wrote:
I don't understand your Ascendancy choice, why are you wasting 4 points on Pendulum and minor nodes instead of picking Beacon of Ruin ? That's straight up 20% more damage (26% with if you have 2 open sockets)

Sounds interesting. Can you explain a bit more why that tree node supports the golems?
Beacon of Ruin makes it so you don't need to meet any threshold to apply the 20% shock on the boss. Using Arc with 20 quality and Unbound Ailments gives you a 30% chance to apply shock(100% chance during conflux) and that shock will make the boss take 35.8% increased damage(20% increased effect from node, 29% from Arc, and 30% from Unbound Ailments). So it makes your golems do about 36% more damage.

If you have any cold damage added to spells you'll also apply the 10% chill effect, meaning Hypothermia could be used on the golems if you wanted.

It's crazy to not take Beacon of Ruin as an Elementalist.
"
Orcen56 wrote:
Beacon of Ruin makes it so you don't need to meet any threshold to apply the 20% shock on the boss. Using Arc with 20 quality and Unbound Ailments gives you a 30% chance to apply shock(100% chance during conflux) and that shock will make the boss take 35.8% increased damage(20% increased effect from node, 29% from Arc, and 30% from Unbound Ailments). So it makes your golems do about 36% more damage.

If you have any cold damage added to spells you'll also apply the 10% chill effect, meaning Hypothermia could be used on the golems if you wanted.

Exactly that, 2 sockets for 36% MORE damage (wrote 26% in my previous post, sorry calculation was off) is absolutely insane. I just wish GGG made this mechanic a bit clearer, I see so much people missing it :(
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701
Orcen56 wrote:

Ok i run 4 flame, 1 ice and 1 lightning golem. I also use a spell totem with ball lightning for Elemental Equilibrium. If i now add Hypo to that totem and go also for Beacon of Ruin i get everything you were talking about? Am i right?

I very very interested as Paragon of Clamity and Pendulum never cought my attention.
Last edited by Milaan on Apr 3, 2018, 1:46:47 PM
"
Milaan wrote:
Ok i run 4 flame, 1 ice and 1 lightning golem. I also use a spell totem with ball lightning for Elemental Equilibrium. If i now add Hypo to that totem and go also for Beacon of Ruin i get everything you were talking about? Am i right?

I very very interested as Paragon of Clamity and Pendulum never cought my attention.

Hypothermia would have to go into your golem links for them to benefit from it. To trigger the chill you'd need Arc to deal at least some cold damage which means getting cold damage added to spells from somewhere. Could be an Abyss jewel or a shaper ring rolled for cold damage to attacks and spells. However you may not want to run Hypothermia because it requires you to be hitting the boss consistently to keep the boss chilled. So you may just rather use a normal support instead.

Your lightning spell is going to want Unbound Ailments and Innervate supporting it. A Shaper Bone Helmet can get the mod 'supported by level # innervate' on it to make enough room for Curse on Hit and a curse in a 4 link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info