[3.2][Life][4 flame] Now SEVEN Golem D-Curse "BROmancer" In-depth Guide

Is vaal summon skeletons just for extra damage on bosses?
"
Deep_Dust wrote:
Is vaal summon skeletons just for extra damage on bosses?

For diverting attention in hard fights (uber atziri). This is variation socket and you can use any other skill, like vaal lightning trap.
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Last edited by EinKRieGeR on Oct 8, 2017, 10:57:53 AM
Noob question here (this is my first golemancer build lol) but why didn't you pickup / no mention of desecrate/flesh offering?

TIA and nice build btw.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
Last edited by haxers on Oct 9, 2017, 3:44:36 AM
"
haxers wrote:
Noob question here (this is my first golemancer build lol) but why didn't you pickup / no mention of desecrate/flesh offering?

I took this gems before for boss fights/general mapping when my main gems was low lvl (and i mention about this gems in Gear section (3) 4-link). In current state i can dont take it because mapping already fast enough (vaal haste and high lvl gems, good rares) and bosses dies without problem. Well, i return this combo for really hard mods guardians, uber atziri.
"
EinKRieGeR wrote:
"
haxers wrote:

I took this gems before for boss fights/general mapping when my main gems was low lvl (and i mention about this gems in Gear section (3) 4-link). In current state i can dont take it because mapping already fast enough (vaal haste and high lvl gems, good rares) and bosses dies without problem. Well, i return this combo for really hard mods guardians, uber atziri.

Oh yeah. I missed the note there on the boss setup. Thanks for clarifying.

I do have another question. Since we're only using Anger as our aura, do you recommend to use another one? I'm thinking Haste + Anger + Enlighten 4 (we'll lose generosity buff) or Anger + Vitality + Generosity. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for the fast response. Cheers.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
Last edited by haxers on Oct 9, 2017, 4:26:43 AM
Have you tried the new Storm Burst skill for cursing it feels way better than Ball Lightning
"
Deep_Dust wrote:
Have you tried the new Storm Burst skill for cursing it feels way better than Ball Lightning

What's your experience on this setup? Don't you find channeling a bit risky?
so no defense mechanics at all? with sub 6k life and no block how do you run hard map mods?
is there any reason you didn't build as a necromancer? you only lose 1 golem and gain a ton of extra defense (9-10k ehp, block) and a lot of extra minion damage.
"
haxers wrote:
Since we're only using Anger as our aura, do you recommend to use another one? I'm thinking Haste + Anger + Enlighten 4 (we'll lose generosity buff) or Anger + Vitality + Generosity. Let me know your thoughts.

And again - first post, spoiler "Double aura?" :) I added more information to this section
"
Deep_Dust wrote:

Ball Lightning better zone control. And while channeling we more vulnerable.
"
so no defense mechanics at all? with sub 6k life and no block how do you run hard map mods?

Immortal Call + Phase Run + CwDT enough for mapping, even with ultra hard mods. Our golems can be bodyguards, since they bodyblock projectiles and mobs often attack them plus one golem have taunt (thanks to warband ring). One interesting moment - when Phase Run is active all mobs dont see u and attacks only golems.
"

is there any reason you didn't build as a necromancer? you only lose 1 golem and gain a ton of extra defense (9-10k ehp, block) and a lot of extra minion damage.

Main reason - golems immune to all elemental damage, Uber Atziri send her regards. In sum we have 4 flame 1 ice 1 light golems, without extra golem setup 3f1i1l loses piece of AoE DPS/clear speed and setup 4f1l/i loses much more (cause -1 elem = -180% dmg).
Last edited by EinKRieGeR on Oct 10, 2017, 3:27:37 AM
could you add a leveling tree ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info