[3.2][Life][4 flame] Now SEVEN Golem D-Curse "BROmancer" In-depth Guide

"
Orcen56 wrote:
Hypothermia would have to go into your golem links for them to benefit from it. To trigger the chill you'd need Arc to deal at least some cold damage which means getting cold damage added to spells from somewhere. Could be an Abyss jewel or a shaper ring rolled for cold damage to attacks and spells. However you may not want to run Hypothermia because it requires you to be hitting the boss consistently to keep the boss chilled. So you may just rather use a normal support instead.

Your lightning spell is going to want Unbound Ailments and Innervate supporting it. A Shaper Bone Helmet can get the mod 'supported by level # innervate' on it to make enough room for Curse on Hit and a curse in a 4 link.

Ok first i add a abyss jewels with "adds x to y cold dmg to spells"...

The i get a shaper helm with the innervate support and the follwing gems: arc (or similar), spell totem, curse on hit, unbound ailments

After that my golems get 20% dmg increase because of the shocked enemies?
"
Milaan wrote:
Ok first i add a abyss jewels with "adds x to y cold dmg to spells"...

The i get a shaper helm with the innervate support and the follwing gems: arc (or similar), spell totem, curse on hit, unbound ailments

After that my golems get 20% dmg increase because of the shocked enemies?

You don't have to bother to go out of your way for cold damage really. Hypothermia isn't useful to golems considering the damage supports they use are all above 40% more damage. It's something more for self cast Elementalist builds. So you'd just be doing it for the 10% chill effect and at that point it's okay to just forget it. Just a neat little trick to keep in mind for Elementalist in general.

As for the shock effect it's actually stronger than 20% because it benefits from shock effectiveness. This means that at minimum it's 24% shock because the node comes with 20% increased effectiveness of elemental ailments. Unbound Ailments will take that up to 30% shock. Then Arc has 29% shock effectiveness bringing the shock up to 35.8%. With Innervate added in Arc would have a 50% chance to apply shock and last over 3 seconds.

Unbound Ailments is a support, not a curse, so you'd need to cut spell totem out if you wanted the Arc to also curse targets. If you don't care about arc itself being able to curse then you could just use a normal 4 link and have spell totem - arc - innervate - unbound ailments.
Hello :)

i'm building up my Golem Character but still got a open question.

In the Gear Section is a unique Ring: i think Redbladeband was the name with the Golem Taunt.

i got a perfect one, should i use it instead of the yellow ring?

Is there a reason to use the ice and not stone golem in the ring?

Thanks for the help!
Last edited by Ayrill on Apr 4, 2018, 7:17:50 AM
Oh Man! This build is SIC! I kill all red tier elder guardians deathless deathless and red tier elder in 4 portal's on 79 lvl with half of my primordials 18% without any pantheons! lvl 75 i start farm T12+ Great build!

I just want to ask anyne, what would be best flast setup??

I think about:
instatnt hp + remove bleed
instant hp + remove posion
movement speed + remove curse
Atziri's Promise (for chaos res)
Lavianga's Spirit (No regen map)
And Armor or Eva flask with increase duration

Any other ideas??

edit 08.04.2018: Phoenix Down 83 lvl with friend in party and boss room and 35% hp :D
Last edited by RocketDragon on Apr 8, 2018, 6:59:32 AM
Hej, great and funny build.

But i have one huge issue, i don't know how to map without dying :(

I run to the front and use convocation on CD but very often i just get snacked by the mobs.

Bosses are okay, but my golems are always anywhere but not near me except after convocation.

Any tipps ?

P.S.: I also tried the tips on page 3 with quartz flask. It is nice to have one phase run more but its not a perfect defense.

thanks in advance
Last edited by baaarty on Apr 12, 2018, 11:30:11 PM
"
baaarty wrote:

I run to the front and use convocation on CD but very often i just get snacked by the mobs.

Bosses are okay, but my golems are always anywhere but not near me except after convocation.

Any tipps ?

P.S.: I also tried the tips on page 3 with quartz flask. It is nice to have one phase run more but its not a perfect defense.

thanks in advance

can't see a reason why you die :o are your resists capped?
how much life do you have?
you got enough jewels for 4 Fire, 1 Ice, 1 Lightning and 1 stone golem?

my char is 78 now and i run up to t10 maps without problems (got no higher one right now :P)

most time i spam the phase run flask + movement flask and just run around the packs.

the packs just die nearly onehit, you just need to focus to get not hit ;)

and for the time you get it, you got your immortal call and phase run setup to escape realy fast :) (you phase run is lvl 1 :P you can level it up until 5 :D)
"
Ayrill wrote:
"
baaarty wrote:

Any tipps ?

thanks in advance

can't see a reason why you die :o are your resists capped?
how much life do you have?
you got enough jewels for 4 Fire, 1 Ice, 1 Lightning and 1 stone golem?

my char is 78 now and i run up to t10 maps without problems (got no higher one right now :P)

most time i spam the phase run flask + movement flask and just run around the packs.

the packs just die nearly onehit, you just need to focus to get not hit ;)

and for the time you get it, you got your immortal call and phase run setup to escape realy fast :) (you phase run is lvl 1 :P you can level it up until 5 :D)

I am overcapped with resis except chaos resistance. Life 3529 at lvl 72.
Yes, i have 7 Golems, 4 flame,1 ice, 1 lightning and 1 stone golem.

Do you also use phase run + immortal call combined with CWDT?
I tried not to skill any Gems with requirement of higher 70Dex, just to be sure to have enough Dex when i change items.

I run into the mobs with quartz flask + quicksilver flask and then hope to get convocation rdy :)
i checked your gear + talents and if everything is right, then you are not resist capped :o

Your Resists with you gear should be this:

Fire: 58
Cold: 73
Lightning: 73
Chaos: -15

Even if you run a Ele weakness Map then the resists are this:

Fire: 24
Cold: 39
Lightning: 39

Means you need to work on your resists. (maybe another Armor, the armor from the guide can give you max. Resists 80 thats pretty nice)

Also your Atziri's Flask isn't useful, because the chaos leech isn't working with your pets or do you use it just for the Chaos resist?

And for the play style, you need to run around the packs and not facecheck it xD i guess thats the reason why you die :D haha

Thats why you should have a lootfilter with sounds, means you run, run and run.. and if there is a good drop behind you that you can hear it :D
"
Ayrill wrote:
i checked your gear + talents and if everything is right, then you are not resist capped :o

Your Resists with you gear should be this:

Fire: 58
Cold: 73
Lightning: 73

Even if you run a Ele weakness Map then the resists are this:

Fire: 24
Cold: 39
Lightning: 39

Means you need to work on your resists. (maybe another Armor, the armor from the guide can give you max. Resists 80 thats pretty nice)

Also your Atziri's Flask isn't useful, because the chaos leech isn't working with your pets or do you use it just for the Chaos resist?

And for the play style, you need to run around the packs and not facecheck it xD i guess thats the reason why you die :D haha

Thats why you should have a lootfilter with sounds, means you run, run and run.. and if there is a good drop behind you that you can hear it :D

First of all, Thank you very much for your tips.

Yes Atziri's Flask is for chaos resistance. Not for the leech.

I did think my resis are good, will work for that.
At the moment my last problems are in maps like catacombs where i cant evade all mobs, but i can say that i got some practice and i am dying less then before :)

Got a loot filter, but i was always waiting for my golems or convocation to get ready.
Play this build in bestiary league.....what can i say....pale council, vaal temple, shaper, uberelder, uberatziri, all down. 37 challenges done....now i got nothing more to do;) Thx for this nice and very chilled playstyle build
Last edited by ricks939 on Apr 19, 2018, 1:47:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info