[3.2][Life][4 flame] Now SEVEN Golem D-Curse "BROmancer" In-depth Guide

"
EinKRieGeR wrote:

"

is there any reason you didn't build as a necromancer? you only lose 1 golem and gain a ton of extra defense (9-10k ehp, block) and a lot of extra minion damage.

Main reason - golems immune to all elemental damage, Uber Atziri send her regards. In sum we have 4 flame 1 ice 1 light golems, without extra golem setup 3f1i1l loses piece of AoE DPS/clear speed and setup 4f1l/i loses much more (cause -1 elem = -180% dmg).

I guess elementalist is a bit more budget in terms of gear but imho nothing beats necro in terms of clearspeed/survivability since necro can get t17 wicker men + soul weaver for insane clearspeed and bone offering + mistress of sacrifice for 75/75 block :) Uber atziri cant kill golems with 40k life and ~20% life regen, esp. with temp chains and bone offering.

But yeah good build man, seems like a 100% guaranteed way to kill atziri/shaper.
Any improvement in my gear? My clear speed sucks, idk, the golems stay back all the time and I can't push them with convocation all the time.
"
nanog3 wrote:
Any improvement in my gear? My clear speed sucks, idk, the golems stay back all the time and I can't push them with convocation all the time.

You gears are fine. The general problem is with the golem AI staying at the back all the time.

After doing some readings on golem builds, I tried a different approach. For general mapping, drop elemental weakness and flammability since the golems are already one-shotting and plowing thru packs. Instead, run a temporal chains + enfeeble linked on a blasphemy, phase (quartz flask/phase run) + quicksilver your way thru mobs (you will need a good loot filter with sounds as loots will be more sounds and less visuals). Your golems will eventually bridge the gap while destroying everything in its path. Make sure you don't go too fast as you will miss some of the monsters.

For farming bosses, you can maintain the Blasp+ TC+ Enfeeble for survival or run around with CoH + Ele Weakness/Flamma/Proj Weakness for offense.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
Last edited by haxers on Oct 14, 2017, 7:00:51 PM
Another great option for body is the Skin of the Loyal. With 4B1R1G it costs only 4ex now, while +1 Tabula Rasa is about 80-100c, but the SotL, I think, is solid choice for further upgrade.
Well, i have late start in Abyss, but all going pretty nice (thx to Primordial Harmony for 4-6 chaos)
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Would love to test the build for second char in the league but never leveled a summoner build or something like this, so my question is when did you think you finish the leveling part of the guide?
I was wondering if Ascendant is actually the best ascendancy for this build. After doing a lot of poking around it seems like the only thing that Elementalist gives us is the +1 golem. Ascendant can also give us the +1 golem while still allowing us to grab other buffs (Guardian and Necromancer seem like great options). Thoughts?
what do u think about replacing ice golem with stone golem?, as stone golem give u life regenaration to increase ur survivability, and ice golem's buff is not really useful for golemancer, moreover, stone golem from clayshaper can be used to increase the number of gem u can use
hey there, i'm thinking about doing this one, i have a few questions

is the 9 to 10 primordial harmony stricly better than .. let's say 2 eminence and 7-8 harmony, i'm thinking 40% cast speed would make a good difference, what do you say ? tried it ?
"
meteorking wrote:
I was wondering if Ascendant is actually the best ascendancy for this build. After doing a lot of poking around it seems like the only thing that Elementalist gives us is the +1 golem. Ascendant can also give us the +1 golem while still allowing us to grab other buffs (Guardian and Necromancer seem like great options). Thoughts?

Without "Elemental Golems are immune to Elemental damage" from pure Elementalist ascendancy golems will die often, cause no other defensive mechanic for our BRO's. One this node make this build viable for clearing high-end content, especially Atziri and Shaper.

"
ThisisFreak wrote:
what do u think about replacing ice golem with stone golem?, as stone golem give u life regenaration to increase ur survivability, and ice golem's buff is not really useful for golemancer, moreover, stone golem from clayshaper can be used to increase the number of gem u can use

Yes, working option for mapping (even chaos golem can be there), but not for boss fights, cause this golem type "non-elemental" and will die quickly. BTW i prefer with my default golem setup

"
zazoumar wrote:
hey there, i'm thinking about doing this one, i have a few questions

is the 9 to 10 primordial harmony stricly better than .. let's say 2 eminence and 7-8 harmony, i'm thinking 40% cast speed would make a good difference, what do you say ? tried it ?

Not tried, but saw this in PoB. With 8 Harmony 1 Eminence - total DPS raises from 216 000 to 223 000, with 7 Harmony 2 Eminence - from 223 000 to 227 000. In total +11 000 DPS and -4% Life Regen (down from 4300 to 2800). Maybe good swap option for mapping, but definitely not for boss fights. Will try it.
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Last edited by EinKRieGeR on Jan 9, 2018, 8:50:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info