[3.2][Life][4 flame] Now SEVEN Golem D-Curse "BROmancer" In-depth Guide

I have a bit of no-brainer levelling advice:

If you're rich, buy 2 The Poet's Pen wands.
Level to 12 and equip those. (Zombies - SRS till then for me)
Socket:
1st wand: Volatile Dead - Inc. Crit - Add. Lightning
2nd wand: Unearth - LMP - (any support that works)
And just faceroll with attacks (set normal attack to RMB)

@ lv 18:
Attack: Frenzy - Faster Attacks - LMP - LGOH
1st wand: Volatile Dead - Ele. Focus - Conc. Effect
2nd wand: Unearth - LMP - PCOC

@ lv 38 you can swap LMP for GMP but 3 lvs away from 41 it's not really needed.

With this setup you can faceroll all the way from lv 12 to 41 in no time at all. And it appliest to any class, no matter the build :) (you just need the equipment to get the gem stats but Astramentis fixes that issue)
Maybe instead of getting a +1 belly it would be easier to get an elder helmet with minion damage and +2 minion gems and equipping a kaoms or sth.
hi there
1 to say i love this build , its so easy but i can not find out what u mean in chapter 3 with the double curse
thx alrdy for explaining it
Hi, I'd like to thank you for your guide. I tried it and was able to do Shaper (0 portal left) and red Elder at level 86. It was the first build that allowed me that. I'll try it again for next league. Thanks again.
Hi,

I like your guide and plan to play it in 3.2

Was wondering if you plan to update it before league starts?

Thanks!
Played a version of this build for 3.1 up to lvl 92 and quite enjoyed the playstyle.

A few modifications I made:
14 total jewel nodes in tree for 12x Primordial Harmony
Darkness Enthroned with taunt, blind, hinder, cold, and minion cast/move speed if they have killed recently
Doedre's Elixir + Divination Distillate combo to proc CWDT: Phase Run + Convocation + Immortal Call in a pair of lvl 15 Increased Duration Elder boots (frenzy and endurance charges consumed on use)

Managed to clear Shaper and Uber Atziri with two portals each so I'll probably be coming back to this build next league. (probably not as a starter, but definitely as one of the first 3 of the league)

As far as the Elementalist changes go, Victario's Charity with Necro Aegis seems really powerful now that we'll be able to get 4/1/1 golems with only one Clayshaper while abusing the frenzy and powercharges on our flame golems. Additionally the Aspect of the Avian spoilers available at the moment seem promising, a chance at dealing double damage with our golems might be worth picking up, will likely depend on how strong the other armor pieces look though.
Just a few comments regarding your gem choices with the flame golem:
- fire penetration is better for bosses, especially elder/shaper. Why: because your double curse have 60% (80% for shaper and guardians) effect reduced. So in these cases fire penetration will provide a better boost than damage bonus.
I don't say your choice is bad, on the contrary it works perfectly for mapping, I just explained when fire penetration is better (this is why I use it, since the overall golem dps is already far enough for mapping anyway)

- although empower 4 is expensive, the greatest bonus from it is the ability to have 34k+ hp golems able to tank as hell. Empower 3 is already enough if you have a SotL +1. You don't need a lvl 21 or +2 SotL to make it useful.
Since you don't have a SotL (because life build), I can understand it may not be the primary choice.

Do you really need that many harmony to clean endgame content ? (Iirc I only had 8 harmony and managed do everything with mine, so you probably have a reason I don't see).

Great build anyway, was looking for idea for a life based golementalist, so it looks promising :)
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Last edited by Anakhon on Feb 28, 2018, 2:10:39 PM
"
Anakhon wrote:

- although empower 4 is expensive, the greatest bonus from it is the ability to have 34k+ hp golems able to tank as hell. Empower 3 is already enough if you have a SotL +1. You don't need a lvl 21 or +2 SotL to make it useful.
Since you don't have a SotL (because life build), I can understand it may not be the primary choice.

Do you really need that many harmony to clean endgame content ? (Iirc I only had 8 harmony and managed do everything with mine, so you probably have a reason I don't see).

Honestly with the amount of regen your golems get from stacked Harmonies I've never had 20/20 golems die even against Shaper slams or Uber Atziri Trio's DoT, not sure what exactly you'd be fighting that can burst them down with enough phys or chaos damage to kill a golem with 16-24% max life regen/s.

If your golems are dieing that easily though, you might want to pick up one or two blind/hinder ghastly eyes in a Stygian.
I'm working on a version of this for my use as a league starter. I've posted the PoB link and thoughts here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/810dly/32_elementalist_golem_build_thread/

Would love any contributions...
Can someone please post the tree skill on pastebin, the screenshot provided does not show the ascendancy tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info