[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

Guys, need a bit help with LL variant of this build.

Here are my current stats:
https://pastebin.com/4QVY8X6u
(Still wanna know how to change Phoenix to Rare one with 20% less dot — no matter what, i finish with minus life regen)

And here is LL variant with all purities on, almost same items (just changed shield and one of efficient trainings to energy within)

https://pastebin.com/5mBtam0z

Pros:
— chaos immune
— more max resistances and total resistances, you can focus on dps rolls on rings
— almost twice more armour
— same or even more ES
— culling strike
— it is WAY CHEAPER: 6-link Shavronne is available for 4-5ex, you don't need emperors' jewels which cost insane.

Cons:
— minus all life )
— minus CWDT

Still need help to sustain life regen without Stone Golem (which is dying all the time)

Last edited by hwat on Oct 30, 2017, 7:29:51 AM
sry guys taking a break from poe so if i dont answer your messages its cuz of that, gl ill be back for next league
Sorry to hear you are leaving. This build actually inspired me to play something other the necro lol. Anyways if you or someone else could look at my gear/tree and help out with any changes I would appreciate it. I am able to sustain rf somewhat because of ascendancy, however I think I prolly am not efficient with my tree to help degen.. so any tips on what I can change on my tree atm and any gear would be greatly appreciated if anyone has some time to help out. TY. And im playing HHC btw and grabbed some weird int nodes so i can wear my hubris.
Last edited by NecropK on Oct 30, 2017, 7:47:34 PM
If you want positive regen. You need to get less life on your total tree because RF does more damage the more total life you have. It has a lesser effect 70% against ES so the more ES you get the less damage you take.

Most of this build is balancing out your maximum life with a high enough ES/regen. So if you having problems sustaining RF its mostly because you have too much life and not enough ES regen. And on your character you have a lot of life on all your gear. This is good for the build, but not good if you don't have the degen from all that life balanced out with your skill tree.

As for the tree, I'd switch out the constitution life node and the life node you have and switch it towards growth and decay to get that extra 1% regen. You can also get the boot enchantment from lab which adds 2% regen when hit. It helps with sustaining until you have all your skills and gear sorted out.
(⌐■_■)
"
hwat wrote:
Guys, need a bit help with LL variant of this build.

Here are my current stats:
https://pastebin.com/4QVY8X6u
(Still wanna know how to change Phoenix to Rare one with 20% less dot — no matter what, i finish with minus life regen)

And here is LL variant with all purities on, almost same items (just changed shield and one of efficient trainings to energy within)

https://pastebin.com/5mBtam0z

Pros:
— chaos immune
— more max resistances and total resistances, you can focus on dps rolls on rings
— almost twice more armour
— same or even more ES
— culling strike
— it is WAY CHEAPER: 6-link Shavronne is available for 4-5ex, you don't need emperors' jewels which cost insane.

Cons:
— minus all life )
— minus CWDT

Still need help to sustain life regen without Stone Golem (which is dying all the time)

The phoenix shield is important to all RF builds. You have problems sustaining cuz you changed a 'required' item to the build, which makes no sense to me. It's like someone saying don't cross a red light and then you cross it and wonder why a car hit you.

But if you really hate the shield or just want that much more ES. You need to switch your tree and get the Warrior's Blood node for the extra 1.8 regen and get rid of 'Written in Blood' and w/e life nodes you don't think are important on your tree to get positive regen.

Alternatively, you can also just pop a ruby flask with +6% extra maximum fire resistance every 4 seconds after you kill things. It's pretty much what the phoenix shield does anyway.

https://pastebin.com/7SHtU0r0
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by RPGlitch on Oct 31, 2017, 12:59:11 AM
"
RPGlitch wrote:
If you want positive regen. You need to get less life on your total tree because RF does more damage the more total life you have. It has a lesser effect 70% against ES so the more ES you get the less damage you take.

Most of this build is balancing out your maximum life with a high enough ES/regen. So if you having problems sustaining RF its mostly because you have too much life and not enough ES regen. And on your character you have a lot of life on all your gear. This is good for the build, but not good if you don't have the degen from all that life balanced out with your skill tree.

As for the tree, I'd switch out the constitution life node and the life node you have and switch it towards growth and decay to get that extra 1% regen. You can also get the boot enchantment from lab which adds 2% regen when hit. It helps with sustaining until you have all your skills and gear sorted out.

Hmm ok. Ill look into that. I guess I could drop some other life maybe for more es then as well. I am very new to this class/build so learning as I go.

I am also curious as to what can be changed for mapping? I know I read somewhere in the threads 32 pages someone said they can switch stuff around so they could run any map mod. In this case what would be done?
"
NecropK wrote:

Hmm ok. Ill look into that. I guess I could drop some other life maybe for more es then as well. I am very new to this class/build so learning as I go.

I am also curious as to what can be changed for mapping? I know I read somewhere in the threads 32 pages someone said they can switch stuff around so they could run any map mod. In this case what would be done?

There is a few bad mods for righteous fire builds. It's one of those things people don't mention cuz the build is op till you get hit by any of these and a combination of these is not really doable on this build, but just to rat off the bad mods.

Low Life/Mana Recovery
Lower Maximum Resist
No Life or Mana Regen

You might have problems with crit-multi or crit-chance if you got porcupines that are mixed with extra lightning or cold damage. The only solution to that is to get amazing gear that your health is so high nothing can obliterate you, but that's pretty much the top of the problems for RF.

For low life recovery and lower maximum resist you can get by using a ruby flask to give you an extra %6 maximum fire resistance. If you don't have positive regen however, the degen might be too strong for righteous fire. And in that case, you'd just have to run Scorching Ray by itself.

For No Regen. You also just use scorching ray. No RF. It's the kryptonite to this build. You can do No Regen with mana flasks, but you'll have to go slow. So you don't get killed.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
NecropK wrote:

There is a few bad mods for righteous fire builds. It's one of those things people don't mention cuz the build is op till you get hit by any of these and a combination of these is not really doable on this build, but just to rat off the bad mods.

Low Life/Mana Recovery
Lower Maximum Resist
No Life or Mana Regen

You might have problems with crit-multi or crit-chance if you got porcupines that are mixed with extra lightning or cold damage. The only solution to that is to get amazing gear that your health is so high nothing can obliterate you, but that's pretty much the top of the problems for RF.

For low life recovery and lower maximum resist you can get by using a ruby flask to give you an extra %6 maximum fire resistance. If you don't have positive regen however, the degen might be too strong for righteous fire. And in that case, you'd just have to run Scorching Ray by itself.

For No Regen. You also just use scorching ray. No RF. It's the kryptonite to this build. You can do No Regen with mana flasks, but you'll have to go slow. So you don't get killed.

Thanks alot man appreciate the info and help. I also was reading about poison dmg and poison on hit. I was scared to hit my flask and put my life to one because I did not want to die. But later read that poison is actually chaos damage and not “poison” as listed. Is this correct?
Uh, not exactly sure what you mean by flasks, but yes poison is chaos damage. They are the same thing. It's just poison applies chaos damage over time.

If you are immune to chaos damage. You are also immune to poison.

(⌐■_■)
Also my RF seems like the damage is low. With area pob said only like 70k something. I didnt checkwith flasks up or conc effect /flask either. Is this normal or am I just missing things?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info