[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
Aevykin wrote:
With the 3.6 skill tree changes, this build has nearly broken 32,000 ES on my character. Kinda OP.

Could you share the POB link plz?
Hello, can this build be played as league starter ?

Hey guys with a friend we are trying to make this build aggain, it was so funny to play and to see.

Does it still works in 3.6 in standard ?

Also maybe an update to the build ?

Thanks guys !
"
SMOKALOT wrote:
"
Aevykin wrote:
With the 3.6 skill tree changes, this build has nearly broken 32,000 ES on my character. Kinda OP.

Could you share the POB link plz?

You can get it just by importing his character from his profil in PoB : https://pastebin.com/SAsm5gz8

His stats are realy high, but no big surprise for a character with multiples legacy mirrored items and some unique that worth 150+ ex each item.
And up to this, the major problem with this build is the absence of a permanent source of "chaos damamge cannot bypass ES".
Relying on Corruscating Elexir is a bit awfull in terme of gameplay imo.
Boss like Kurgal in high depth delve will probably be almost impossible (long fight with chaos damage, and almost no possibility to refill flasks).

"
iDT wrote:
Hello, can this build be played as league starter ?

No. Shaper's Touch is a core unique of this build. And we should add to this all the Efficient Training that are core in addition to Shaper's Touch. Stacking so much unique can't be considered as a "league starter" orientation.
If you do not use those items, you will end up doing a totaly different build that will convert in this build later.
Just wanted to add that there is a possible better chest that can be used for this build (at least for standard, very hard to pull off in league with how rare betrayal is now).

This one in particular, with 6,200 life that I have, gives a whopping 1,340ES
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info