[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
thyraa wrote:
Presence of Chayula.... is that a must as well ?

It helps ES and gives stun imunity,
So yeah pretty much
im level 76, and using memory vault and amulet the aylardex.... and i degen with rf... but i manage to do maps with a ruby flasks.

i have 3.319life and 7.6k es running discipline, PoF and vitality....

Hope it gets better soon.
Saving
Can you tell me what to do better without spending a lot of currency? (~1,5ex of budget atm). Tried red tier elder but well, my dmg is poor af.
Do i follow the links on the front page or the one in your pob link? I ask because in the pob link the shaper's touch have empower, enlighten, discipline and purity of fire while the one on the front page of the guide has discp, enlight, clarity and vitality.

Also, is there a reason you take zealot's oath from tree? Doesn't the chest piece give zealot's oath?
Last edited by sloanekettering on Apr 26, 2018, 9:05:58 PM
I mean, its tanky and all, but chaos damage will wreck your shit. Also, I tried elder and nah, got destroyed
Last edited by sloanekettering on Apr 26, 2018, 11:01:00 PM
"
I mean, its tanky and all, but chaos damage will wreck your shit. Also, I tried elder and nah, got destroyed

Get capped chaos res
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
HOw does this work now with the Rise of the pheonix res nerf.

Its not 8% anymore

copying the build into path of building shows Net life regen is -219
I'm trying this build right now. I'm still at 60ish almost 70. and I ran into some problems. I'm currently using amulet 2% HP regen and running RF with barely noticeable degen. But when i start using the body armor and chayula necklace. ES degen faster my regen can't catch up. It shouldn't be like that right? since compare to HP 90% degen the ES degen is only 70% so having 80% fire resist. it should stop the degen. any idea about this? and how can i fix the degen of ES.
Wouldn't a shaped belt and watchers eye with ES regen rates be more benefitial? When playing with Pob I noticed a potential increase of 1000 ES regen (3k from 2k)

I mean with such high numbers of eHp we dont rly have to worry about getting one shot, but that ES regen would come more handy in terms of survivability....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info