[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
SOJ_Ownz_Jooz wrote:
Is the phyical damage on the rings serving some purpose that I don't understand?

don't think so, they should only push a little bit the shield charge dmg, but I think he hasn't got other's
i am currently running this build i just crossed over from another build. as of right now i have almost every item but the amulet. i can not run rf without it just draining me. how do you get es to stay charging while taking damage from rf please and thank you
you should look in to at heavy belt with Suffix (10–12)% increased Attributes

i crafted one and it gives me like 200 strength.
Thnx, good tip!
"
_Pats_ wrote:
So now I'm just pulling my hair.

Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/80eNB07E

I'm currently building a RF guardian, and I was checking if I can optimize my tree somehow - and I saw that I have net regen around 800 without any flasks or consecrated ground, so I decided to cut my regen from the tree in favor of some survi/damage.

Well, now I have around 350 net regen, or so does PoB tell me. In reality when I don't have my golem up (which sould take out aroun 40 hp/s) I literally can't sustain my RF - as in it drops bit by bit only to be regened by my ascendancy.

Now how the hell did that happen? What is wrong with my PoB, or my character? Is it somehow displaying the net regen wrong? It has to, but how the hell? I've reloaded the char multiple times, there's no boxes ticked.

The fun thing is, in PoB my energy shield/s is 1610. In game, however, it's about 450 less: https://gyazo.com/befa387cf2dee3f179944ccf4ad0b485 . And that's before the pantheon of Tukohama. What on earth.

I have 88% fire resistances, so that would mean I take 10.8% of my total life and 8.4% of my total ES every second, is that correct?

That would place my degen on 230(life) + 1023(ES) = 1253 total degen/s. That's totally fine, but now my game tells me that I have less regen than I have (I should have around 1610 with golem or 1568 without) and I am utterly confused as to why. What's wrong with my game? My PoB?

Really need some help out here, guys. Much appreciated!

Enduring cry is enabled by default in PoB, but it's a really bad thing to tick, as it's only active for a short time.
With enduring cry unticked, you're at -45.3 life regen.
Is this really the best skill tree and items?

I import to pob. I put healthy mind instead other jewels
I put presence of chayula and shavs.
And I have more ES and less life. But I can put something on life as curse.

Also mana helmet is great too. Less damage but for people who prefer IIQ + IIR its great.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Is this really the best skill tree and items?

I import to pob. I put healthy mind instead other jewels
I put presence of chayula and shavs.
And I have more ES and less life. But I can put something on life as curse.

Also mana helmet is great too. Less damage but for people who prefer IIQ + IIR its great.

When I check Healthy Mind jewel, the only position where I get more ES than with Efficient Training is the top slot (right of Stability power charge node), but I would gain around 250 ES (1,3%) but loose around 2,6% damage from RF (Strength also gives increased Damage, not only ES)

I do not see how we gain more ES than this build with Shavs, how?

I personally also went low-life, just running Purity of Elements and Clarity on Life.
I just maxed Chaos resistance via Belt and 1 ring (Presence does the rest), get the missing resistances via Purity and gain a lot of Armor in addition (though, Chaos damage can be a bitch as you often don't see it coming when you run around in a Desecrated Ground map ;))
(oh, and I don't need an additional Empower/Enlighten for Purity of Fire ...)

@OP: btw, why didn't you opt for adding the two 6% aura effectiveness nodes (Leadership & the one at Sovereignty) to get that 1 extra Fire & Lightning max-Res? You loose a bit of ES (not much, just removing the Mind Drinker node in your 100pt Tree) but gain a lot of net regeneration because of that! (Imho a better option)
Last edited by daish0 on Feb 6, 2018, 7:39:36 AM

also I have socketed
-Emperor's Mastery
-Emperor's Might
-Watcher's Eye

currently I'm sitting on 3.6k Life and 18.7k ES =22.3k eHP

any advice how i can reach more eHP?
In my skilltree I took the 2 Dextery notes to run a highlvl faster attacks for more speed.

In my Stash also i have some nice items but I would have less EHP or resists cap were bad

sry for my bad english
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Feb 8, 2018, 9:17:41 AM
Can someone explain how RF damage is countered in this build? With all regen nodes taken, the aura boost nodes and 83% fire res (lvl 17 purity gem) and vitality going (level 17 atm) it does not regen fast enough to hold. Go tall the mandatory items for str and ES as well. Does it require the gems to be at 20 and is enlighten mandatory to get this build even going?
New belt I attempted to craft on standard. Went through about 110ex - ran out of cash.

Currently sitting at 4.8k hp and 20.5k es without watchers eye jewel. (Legacy gear)
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info