[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

I have a new pob link to be scrutinized by anyone willing to do so and remember this is whats possible not considered achievable.

Pob link below:

https://pastebin.com/VzKZxxLX

i crafted this, quite nice(with watchers jewel). i was hoping for increased % mana too.

in the quest of getting +1 on shapers touch I accidentally got curse enemies with level 12 elemental weakness on hit. How ever im not sure it works? im told "On hit" in this case is global on all hits so it should work but i cant see any sign of mobs being cursed at all.
Last edited by invectus on Jan 13, 2018, 3:31:09 PM
"
invectus wrote:
im told "On hit" in this case is global on all hits so it should work

That helm is beastly :D

BTW no ON HIT will work with this build RF and Scorching ray do not "HIT" so it wont proc... But if you use orb of storms that will i believe just the orb of storms no sockets with it (not 100% sure on this but i think it does since it works with curse on hit)
Last edited by Zuerus on Jan 13, 2018, 6:58:50 PM
I found this upon looking for a boss killer build. I am pretty impressed at the videos cant seem to come close to dying like.. in the slightest. Is this still viable in 3.1 abyss? Anything I should know before committing to this?
Mate, your leveling pob talent trees are correct, right? You know there are 4 of them?

We are leveling with totems, after your 4th leveling tree its whole different tree.

It needs more than +20 orb of regrets I guess or am i doing smt wrong?

Otherwise it looks amazing man, im rushing it atm. Craving to try it![/quote]
can anyone help me i cant switch off my talent tree properly...im 66 and wanna switch RF and his lvl 98 tree
watchers jewel just got nerfed. bad. lost over 2k es :(

time to rethink those mana talent nodes?
So now I'm just pulling my hair.

Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/80eNB07E

I'm currently building a RF guardian, and I was checking if I can optimize my tree somehow - and I saw that I have net regen around 800 without any flasks or consecrated ground, so I decided to cut my regen from the tree in favor of some survi/damage.

Well, now I have around 350 net regen, or so does PoB tell me. In reality when I don't have my golem up (which sould take out aroun 40 hp/s) I literally can't sustain my RF - as in it drops bit by bit only to be regened by my ascendancy.

Now how the hell did that happen? What is wrong with my PoB, or my character? Is it somehow displaying the net regen wrong? It has to, but how the hell? I've reloaded the char multiple times, there's no boxes ticked.

The fun thing is, in PoB my energy shield/s is 1610. In game, however, it's about 450 less: https://gyazo.com/befa387cf2dee3f179944ccf4ad0b485 . And that's before the pantheon of Tukohama. What on earth.

I have 88% fire resistances, so that would mean I take 10.8% of my total life and 8.4% of my total ES every second, is that correct?

That would place my degen on 230(life) + 1023(ES) = 1253 total degen/s. That's totally fine, but now my game tells me that I have less regen than I have (I should have around 1610 with golem or 1568 without) and I am utterly confused as to why. What's wrong with my game? My PoB?

Really need some help out here, guys. Much appreciated!
Last edited by _Pats_ on Jan 18, 2018, 6:57:51 PM
I seem to have maxed out at ~3700 life and ~11k ES. The only pieces of gear I seem to be missing is the 30% socketed gems helm and emperors mastery jewel. Would those 2 pieces of gear add 6-7k+ ES? I cant see how people are getting close to 20k ES. Can you please look at my gear and tree and see what I may be missing?

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info