[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

The build is capable of completing HoGM, but it would be difficult. You have a lot of room.to screw.up and.instantly die. The chaos gms and ele crit-builds can blast through 15k ES like nothing. There are a few ppl just instantly dying with 12k ES before the ES nerf.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
The build is capable of completing HoGM, but it would be difficult. You have a lot of room.to screw.up and.instantly die. The chaos gms and ele crit-builds can blast through 15k ES like nothing. There are a few ppl just instantly dying with 12k ES before the ES nerf.

I actually attempt a few and it is as you say, it can be really rippy particularly when against chaos users.

My solution was to temporarily spec into CI (around 3 points) and it makes the encounters a lot easier to survive.

You can actually fully complete HoGM this way.
hi, how do you get endurance charge since you dun have it on your skill tree?
Last edited by Kanasai88 on Jan 3, 2018, 10:46:23 AM
Anyone think the Clarity/Discipline jewel thing will go cheaper? How an item can be worth like 1.5 mirrors is beyond me.

Similar story with the Hatred related jewel but I'd assume far more people are playing Frost Blades or Glacial Cascade than RF/SR.

Weird league.
I've made a small improvisation on the OP's skill tree: I ditched the 4 points to melding and sacrificed 4 points elsewhere and headed for Master of the Arena instead as well as the nearby mana node.

For 8 points, you get:
50 Strength
30 Intelligence
1% regen
24% increased mana
+10 to maximum mana (which is quite a lot when you have so much increased mana)
40% mana regen, good when you're standing in a caustic cloud or something
10 Dexterity

I consider this to be a relatively good deal. You also have the option to take Battle Rouse two points away.

Also, what do you guys think about Memory Vault? It gives a lot of extra tankiness through base ES, mana, and the armor from reserving mana, and is a lot cheaper than a good essence crafted helm. Extra points if you have one of those 100 ex Watcher's Eyes. However:
Can't run Empower due to 10% extra mana reserved and will have to ditch Clarity (or run it on Blood Magic)
A level 4 Enlighten in +1 Shaper's Touch is necessary if you don't want to take reduced mana reserved nodes
No resistances whatsoever, no +strength
Less damage, obviously (though the immense extra ES will probably compensate a bit)
However: if you DO happen to have a level 4 Enlighten, you can opt to just skip the aura effect nodes (saves about 4 skill points), since you can't go for Empower anyways. That's less max fire res, but this is offset by simply taking less damage with the huge armor bonus.
Unfortunately, you can't run Determination by reserving life; it's simply too dangerous to walk around with only 400 hp even with MoM, 10% chaos res and the Arakaali pantheon
"
liamwpk wrote:
Anyone think the Clarity/Discipline jewel thing will go cheaper? How an item can be worth like 1.5 mirrors is beyond me.

Weird league.

Its only gonna go higher unless nerfed. It drops once every 10.000 elder kills and i dont know anyone who specifically farms elder in his free time. Right now those jewels are by a huge margin rarer than headhunters or mirrors.
"
liamwpk wrote:

Similar story with the Hatred related jewel but I'd assume far more people are playing Frost Blades or Glacial Cascade than RF/SR.

Weird league.

Don't really think so. There are 2,652 combinations of modifiers the jewel can roll. 95% of them are garbage. The 5% that are actually desirable are obviously in high demand. 100-200ex makes sense if you look at it from a numbers perspective.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Yep fair points, hadn't really considered that. It's weird that GGG haven't nerfed it so it must be an intended mechanic.
https://imgur.com/a/M6xTM

The new %increase max mana Elder mod on helms puts me at 21.2k ES now. However i was unable to find opals or heavy belts with the proper res that i need to drop purity of light to respec reduce mana nodes into even more ES and divining Watcher's Eye would take over 2k Divines. I now believe this build can get up to 23k ES in leagues without sacrifice anything, but i ll leave that for someone else to minmax.
I've made some improvements to my gear, and for the most part, I can do t16 maps without ripping. I'm looking forward to farming Shaper. Are there any benchmarks I should aim for before trying? I've done Shaper before, but that was a Spectre build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info