[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

guys im having trouble doing minus 10-12 max elemental resist mods.. any way around that ? is any variation of this build that can do it ?

Thanks
also how do you use coruscating elixir ? I keep ending up dead because I never know when to activate it.. using shav's at the moment just because it's "idiot proof".. :(
Can anybody help me with my build? I'm level 85 and still dying to Righteous Fire so I'm pretty upset right now. Any advice as to what to do from here? Thanks a bunch. My profile should be set to public already
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:
also how do you use coruscating elixir ? I keep ending up dead because I never know when to activate it.. using shav's at the moment just because it's "idiot proof".. :(

Typically you want to use the Elixir for two situations.
The first is for when you are getting nuked by heavy damage and need to try to survive it.
The second is for when your energy shield is teetering to <50% and may need to be pumped up.
You should not for this build even consider your life to exist as it is purely there to act as extra energy shield through the elixir.

The way that I use the elixir in the build is that I will have the Elixir and a Life Flask next to each other on my hotkeys. You hit Elixir first then the Life Flask right after so by the time you are using the Elixir again you have full life to fully benefit from the 2s regen effect.

"
thunderstomp wrote:
Can anybody help me with my build? I'm level 85 and still dying to Righteous Fire so I'm pretty upset right now. Any advice as to what to do from here? Thanks a bunch. My profile should be set to public already

If you're still dying to RF it would help to go other some things. I'm just gonna write a quick list of things that helped me try to cope with RF.

You want to get PoF to 20, as you get an extra 1-2% of max res.
It would also help to get more regen nodes and failing that, getting regen into your build through uniques like Shaper's Seed and such.
If it still isn't enough, opting for more ES in place of Life could help as RF degen scales far harder off of Life pool than ES pool.
There are Abyss jewels you can get that give regeneration while moving of up to 1% per jewel.
The Abberoth pantheon power can help reduce the degen damage as well by 5%.

Just remember that the materials that OP posted with his crazy sustain was made BEFORE the nerfs to the RotP shield, so he has 5% more max res than we do now in those clips. So don't worry about getting the regen to go up. Just aim to cancel out the burn and let the Guardian's Time of Need do the regening for us.
Last edited by CrunchyCarrot on Jan 12, 2018, 5:49:20 AM

does the freed up link, where you can add efficancy for 26% more dps, worth the res/flat es loss?
"
thunderstomp wrote:

You also use up a lot talents on mana nodes. Unless you've got a Watchers jewel with ES gain from Clarity/mana I would not pick any mana nodes at all. This amulet is at 20ex right now.

you also lack the boot enchant.
you also lack correct stats on rings and you are missing ~50 strength on that belt.
and 0 of your flasks has any defensive purpose at all.

Can plzz tell me what god powers using at this build? ty!
I must first say that I am impressed with this build. So much so, I decided to do some tinkering with it in path of building. At first glance I didn't like the far right half of the tree and decided to mess around with it; I have edited the passive tree along with grabing another jewel socket. After all was done it came up with over 100k more dps with some small changes and a watchers eye jewel.

Link is below ...feel free to let me know what you think.

path of building link:

https://pastebin.com/BVZagvzR

Last edited by Zuerus on Jan 13, 2018, 4:59:21 AM
"
Zuerus wrote:

Link is below ...feel free to let me know what you think.

1. Those rings and amulet literally dont exist and never existed on league and some of them on standard
2. You are at negative life regen with that impossible to aquire amulet and even more into negative with chayula
3. ES on Hubris is bad with Watcher's eye, you want Mana + Inc max mana(Elder), it gives you more than t1 ES, i tested it out on my own character
4. You want Heavy belt because 35 str > 80 ES for ES and you want 12% increased stats on it(Shaper), not 10% inc ES.
5. 6l RF is very easy and rather cheap to craft on Elder Hubris atm through chaos spam and its better than just Horror damage wise. You can also craft 6L RF + Horror + Inc mana% in theory, maybe i ll even do it this league.
6. You want inc mana% on your jewel not inc hp%.

Its hard to look at your tree and how it perfoms when you are at negative life regen with those rares.
Last edited by IMBrewmaster on Jan 13, 2018, 9:58:25 AM
"
IMBrewmaster wrote:

Its hard to look at your tree and how it perfoms when you are at negative life regen with those rares.

Hmm... Well let me think about this and neg regen is a problem i over looked. I will come back in a while with an updated tree / items.

updated...
I have fixed the regen issue but I am not satisfied with it being the best possible choices. Since I feel with POB its more about whats possible not feasible.
Last edited by Zuerus on Jan 13, 2018, 2:54:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info