[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

i disagree with you lvl 48 tree. traveling into dualist is not effective vs stacking the +1 max res(+ all res) 1,8 extra regen and fire damage in the maruder area, + gaining the burn damage at top. this is the most effective way and lowers cost for respec

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.2/AAAABAUDAAYOCfYLYQxfEmkUIBccGS4cpxzcHRQdmSftKPo8LUGHQ8hFnU8EUEdTUlOlVkhboF8_Z5todGjycXl8Dn5sgseDzI9GmK2a4KIApwinVa2Nrj6vbLc-uJPEWMS0xPbGrs9-1HzXatgk2L3ZYdpi5FHr7u8O8B_2SPno_go=

from that point onwards i will just pick some life notes in the clusters
Finally after months of scouring gear I've seemingly finished acquiring the mirrored end game version for this build on standard.

Finished at 19.5k es and 4.7k life. 81/76/77/76 resists, (yes, capped chaos res). The only current issue I have is that my fire resistance is only 87% uncapped, so Phoenix Guardian and ele weakness is a problem. Hoping to fix that soon.

I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Dec 5, 2017, 3:29:10 AM
Andddd they release max res rolls and % strength rolls on items. Well. Fuck.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Hi,

I've set up my toon from lvl 1 - 66 in couple hours. I started righteous fire from level 24, just need to keep using life flask continuously to keep life up and leveling until level 66 when i switch to Shaper's Touch, Geofri's Santuary 4L, Aberon's Warpath (1% regen), Doon & Rise of Phoenix.

My Patheon is Arakaali (captured Arachnoxia) and Abberath (-5% fire damage taken when moving).

Ascendacy: only Time of Need taken. (i could run at least Merciless Lab)

I run 4 auras: PoF, Vitality, Clarity & Discipline

However I dont know how to substain my energy shield up for righteous fire, it keeps dropping. I have minus regen!

Also whenever i use Coruscating Elixir Flask, my hp drop down to 1, no life regen & righteous fire therefore stop. Damage taken from RF seem doesnt do anything to my mana even i already have Mind Over Matter node (my mana is 76/1702 the rest is reserved for 4 auras)

Please check out my toon (Slave_of_Faith) to see how to fix this issue

Thank you,
Last edited by Kahdudalla on Dec 10, 2017, 9:52:15 AM
If you check out his vid, when he used his flask, the RF turned off and he just recasted it.
Anyone tested this in 3.1 with ROTP nerf? was planning on going LL but now this seems like a better choice. More specifically in Abyss

Checked in PoB by switching to the new shield and the regen is like -150 with 5% fire res instead of 8%, is there anything we can do to counteract this? i guess a 23 PoR would be good but would be pretty expensive
Last edited by Sprutfarbrorn on Dec 12, 2017, 4:21:13 PM
"
Sprutfarbrorn wrote:
Anyone tested this in 3.1 with ROTP nerf? was planning on going LL but now this seems like a better choice. More specifically in Abyss

Checked in PoB by switching to the new shield and the regen is like -150 with 5% fire res instead of 8%, is there anything we can do to counteract this? i guess a 23 PoR would be good but would be pretty expensive

RotP nerf barely scratches ES based RF SR builds.
"
Sprutfarbrorn wrote:

It potentially does still work, but getting it started is SO much more difficult.

I'm currently tring it out, level 66, so just able to wear all items and it's not really feasible yet. The net life-regeneration is still negative. You'll simply need more passives, better gear and way more gem levels. Then It may actually start to feel playable. Right now, with my gear and my gem leves - it's most definitely not :)
this is awesome build. It still works in 3.1. Check my toon, burning_water.
Just accidentally killed Minotaur. I thought it was T15 carcass, didn't know vaal changed it to T16.
Still strong, but requires lots of more currency. amulet + watcher jewel is 10ex.
The tree need a little tweak as well, as the +1 fire max is hard to skip.
Here is some of my gear.

[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by BlowBlood on Dec 14, 2017, 5:47:42 PM
Hey,

Playing for the first time RF/SR and I have to say that I'm quite disappointed.
I'm barely able to sustain RF and dying almost on every T9+ boss.

Could you help me improve this build a little?

Last edited by fr33c3l on Dec 15, 2017, 11:55:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info