[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

Hihi! How necessary is having those 2 emperor unique jewels? what should i replace them with instead if I cant get it?
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi! How necessary is having those 2 emperor unique jewels? what should i replace them with instead if I cant get it?

Replace with 2 Brawn, or just rare jewels with strength, %hp, %es, burning dmg.
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
I've tried to play around with PoB with some ideas.
It sounds weird but what about replacing Geoffry with Shavronne?

We lose 1-2k ES, yes, but:
— we don't care about chaos damage anymore
— we can put more auras with blood magic. Lets say with all Purities we can have 81-82 resistances plus (the most important part) we don't need to find resistances on rings and we can focus on damage rolls only.
— we can even add Haste to run faster (instead of one of Purities)
— we still have shitloads of ES from gloves
— minor changes to tree to get more for auras

is it worth trying or i don't see any minuses here?
would be more honest to say that we loose 1-2k es and 5k hp, if you reserver them for auras.
its combined 6-7k ehp.
More auras and chaos immune are huge pluses of course...

Someone need to test)
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
I have a question, is it possible to get all the auras running at once at lvl78? Im not really in a spot to afford all the gear yet just trying to figure out where I went wrong...
"
hwat wrote:
I've tried to play around with PoB with some ideas.
It sounds weird but what about replacing Geoffry with Shavronne?

We lose 1-2k ES, yes, but:
— we don't care about chaos damage anymore
— we can put more auras with blood magic. Lets say with all Purities we can have 81-82 resistances plus (the most important part) we don't need to find resistances on rings and we can focus on damage rolls only.
— we can even add Haste to run faster (instead of one of Purities)
— we still have shitloads of ES from gloves
— minor changes to tree to get more for auras

is it worth trying or i don't see any minuses here?

I wouldn't say this is a good idea for this build. By turning this build into low life, we're losing all the bonuses from strength for life, and also then many % Max Life nodes become meaningless, the build would have to drastically change if it were to go low life. It then becomes questionable if its even worth stacking strength for just Doon Cuebiyari and Shaper's Touch.

A low life strength scaling build is viable I suppose - try it out if you want, but youll have to make quite a number of changes.

Personally - I'm sitting at 50% chaos res so chaos is hardly an issue for me, and it would be very difficult for me to free up more gem sockets to fill the 2-3 auras needed to reserve life.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Oct 26, 2017, 8:05:25 PM
"
Aevykin wrote:
...It then becomes questionable if its even worth stacking strength for just Doon Cuebiyari and Shaper's Touch...

The strength and life nodes would still be put to use in the form of armor through Radiant Faith. Definitely not an even trade off, but it's something.

My issue is with movement. What are you guys doing for clear speed? I get this is a boss killer and it's functioning great as one, but shield charge with level 1 faster attacks and 20% move speed is abysmally slow. I'd change boots and eat the 150+ strength loss if I didn't already have that 2% hit regen enchant on it. Any ideas for making this old man faster?
"
OldTeasy wrote:

My issue is with movement. What are you guys doing for clear speed? I get this is a boss killer and it's functioning great as one, but shield charge with level 1 faster attacks and 20% move speed is abysmally slow. I'd change boots and eat the 150+ strength loss if I didn't already have that 2% hit regen enchant on it. Any ideas for making this old man faster?

I use a Brightbeak for mapping and easier bosses. I switch to the Doon on harder bosses.
Hi, why your auras have white colors?
So who thinks they are going to renerf touch and sanctuary now that people know how ridiculous they get when you push the numbers far enough?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info