[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
Klassenliste wrote:
Why do we need a shockwave totem castspeed on the helmet when we dont play with the gem shockwave totem ?

who said you needed it?
"
Laue wrote:
"
twolow wrote:
"
Laue wrote:
I've come to a point where upgrades get ridiculously expensive, at least if I want to remain res capped. Had to even get resistance jewels to not get utterly destroyed by ele weakness.

https://pastebin.com/qbk8JTKb

Maybe I am dumb and missing something? But so far even 5 ex opals would decimate my ele resistances, at least the ones with all the resistances that I need.

hey dude, do this tree

https://pastebin.com/qU6AqTYr

fill out the witch start with next 4 levels

While I may get more regen/es out of that, that doesn't really help with the resistance issue.

use resist rings and you'll be fine, no need for opals
"
twolow wrote:
"
Klassenliste wrote:
Why do we need a shockwave totem castspeed on the helmet when we dont play with the gem shockwave totem ?

who said you needed it?

you have in your gear part of your guide a helmet with this enchant, so it is obvious that someone will ask why you need it.
I think best enchant supposed to be Righteous Fire dmg or area, or reduced mana reserved with one of the auras.
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
"
Klassenliste wrote:
"
twolow wrote:
"
Klassenliste wrote:

who said you needed it?

you have in your gear part of your guide a helmet with this enchant, so it is obvious that someone will ask why you need it.

only person that has asked is you

did i say anywhere u need shock wave totem enchant?

is it logical that somebody would assume a build that doesnt use shockwave tottem NEEDS the enchant?

you're either bored or dumb either way im not gonna msg u again
"
Klassenliste wrote:
"
twolow wrote:
"
Klassenliste wrote:

who said you needed it?

wow, lol,,,,,,,ridiculous guy
IGN: Aleep,Fly_Toy
Man, your build is amazing. feels super strong and there is always something to upgrade. just killed my first guardian in HC ever and it went super smooth. did a corrupted version right after and am now out for the other 3. Thanks for build mate.

i went with the reduced Purity of fire enchant btw. doesnt require an enlighten this way and once i get one lvl4 and one lvl3 I can drop the reservation notes entirely
Last edited by sigerus on Oct 23, 2017, 3:47:10 PM
"
sigerus wrote:
Man, your build is amazing. feels super strong and there is always something to upgrade. just killed my first guardian in HC ever and it went super smooth. did a corrupted version right after and am now out for the other 3. Thanks for build mate.

i went with the reduced Purity of fire enchant btw. doesnt require an enlighten this way and once i get one lvl4 and one lvl3 I can drop the reservation notes entirely

definately the best enchant to get, heres my current charecter https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/twolow/characters

gz on guardians
Last edited by twolow on Oct 23, 2017, 5:38:40 PM
have you considered grabbing the alchemist wheel and using divination distilate instead of curuscating elixir. puts you at 101% fire res without turning of rf and should trigger the araakali bonus the same without having that splitsecond of risk? sorry if that has been discussed before
"
sigerus wrote:
have you considered grabbing the alchemist wheel and using divination distilate instead of curuscating elixir. puts you at 101% fire res without turning of rf and should trigger the araakali bonus the same without having that splitsecond of risk? sorry if that has been discussed before

if u wanna do it then do it, builds aren't set in stone, change it to your likings this is just a draft that works for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info