[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

I dont use elixir anymore as i prefer a pernament +6 max fire res while mapping as if the chaos would burst me down quicker than i can press my health flask, im ded with 12% chaos res anyway,

Chimera usually the main thing can kill me on this character ( trash to be exact ). For now i can deal with them consistently by running inc AoE, they can still sketchy with freeze/temp chain as the old man is cripple af

DPS is really not a problem, just got +1 max res 5l bcuz as long as you survive, they will die right ?

I used to stacking strg with chieftain in 2.5 but life base is so miserable back then and stacking just for doon isnt enough lol

for now im keeping a ele on hit shaper's touch, hoping for +1 curse chayula ( broke 1 already :( )

For those who still degen with RF on early stage, just get lv20/21 purity of fire and youre pretty done, if not then rip.

Also a note for Aevykin, you should get prayer of glory bcuz youre already max block with rumi :D and dropping 4 life node ( scion + templar ) for growth and decay sounds really good :P
Almost completed this build on standard. Currently waiting for a hubris to mirror or buy one. Other than that all the gear is more or less maxed out to the most possible extent.

Lv 98
18.8K ES and 4.8K HP currently
1239 str

"
weoilikeher wrote:
...Also a note for Aevykin, you should get prayer of glory bcuz youre already max block with rumi :D and dropping 4 life node ( scion + templar ) for growth and decay sounds really good :P...

I could I suppose, but I don't really have room for a warcry, and its hard to now have to drop a OOS and a Cry at the same time - I'll think about this though.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Oct 28, 2017, 12:45:47 AM
i drop my cwdt already because unless its porcupine with triple dmg mod, i dont really need 0.4 phys immune, enduring cry might help with resistant too, also the warcry is instant :D
Last edited by weoilikeher on Oct 27, 2017, 11:26:53 PM
Alternative amulet to chayulas and opal rings?
Last edited by NecropK on Oct 28, 2017, 4:17:24 PM
"
NecropK wrote:
Alternative amulet to chayulas and opal rings?

Marble amulet, and for rings any other base really until you can afford opals.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
This is my first rf templar guardian build. Just starting to transition to rf and was curious if anyone with exp could look at my gear and make any suggestions. I feel like im struggling with res because im not over capped. Any advice woild be appreciated greatly. Thank You.
Guys, I'm not that rich and already had spent shitloads of resources on this build.
Any other upgrade costs more than 10ex each (

So I can't afford Emperors or these +1 resistance Geoffry (or even 6-link)

Can you give me advice what to upgrade? And where do you get all these mirrors and mirrored items, seriously, how much do you need to play or farm to afford it? \

For now I have 3500/13900 and have no idea how to improve.

Also I don't understand how Shield with -20 dot taken works. When I try to put it in PoB my life regen is negative (-200 or so).

I've managed to kill some guardians with this build but with tons of deaths and not smooth at all.
Chimera's snakes just one-shot my life pool.
Minotaur... well, i guess i will learn how to tank him, but for now when I press elixir for replenish ES somehow I die anyway.
Hydra is the easiest one, I can tank any of her attacks.
Phoenix, believe or not I engaged him with RF on, lol, then I wathed on youtube that you fight him just with SR.
Didn't try Shaper yet, scared of wasting keys.
Last edited by hwat on Oct 29, 2017, 9:29:22 AM
Great Build so far. I enjoy it a lot. But i dont get where I miss out on dmg.
PoB says i deal 100k dps. How can i increase it to match ur 700k.

Profile is public.
And here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/n9nnjtfR
Thanks for replies
Hey guys i just pass the game, im lvl 70 and i have some troubles to get righteus fire up in some maps, it burns my ES so quick and i dont know why because i get all the necesary items to this build. I Know i have crap rings and helmet but i think they dont solve my problem. Also i can have my 4 auras up all the time.

Here is my pastebin if anione can have a look to identify the problem, is my 1st RF build and prob im being a noob xD.

https://pastebin.com/kpK0EA1Y
"
Exhorion wrote:
Hey guys i just pass the game, im lvl 70 and i have some troubles to get righteus fire up in some maps, it burns my ES so quick and i dont know why because i get all the necesary items to this build. I Know i have crap rings and helmet but i think they dont solve my problem. Also i can have my 4 auras up all the time.

Here is my pastebin if anione can have a look to identify the problem, is my 1st RF build and prob im being a noob xD.

https://pastebin.com/kpK0EA1Y

All your Aura Gems level are quite low.
You need a lvl 21 purity of fire. In PoB you can see that you have -302.4 Net Life Regen, which means u burn like way to much :D
Try it out with the 21 purity of fire and report back :)

I personally did grab Barbarism, because I don't have enough wealth to afford the alternative of a Purity 21, but am sticking to a lvl 20 without any Empower (because Empower only makes sense for an 21 to hit the next breakingpoint of max res increase).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info